Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Think this was post d2 (one of those look what ya missing !)but look how much she changed since this .... November last year?!
🤣🤣🤣 I'm not even lying when I say this, I'd rather run round tesco naked screaming I love aimee than set up a camera, hoy some marigolds on and lipp sync to a song I don't know the words to 🤣🤣🤣

heyitsmeee

Mar 7, 2024
Where have I heard this ? , the camera adds 10 lbs , well how many cameras are on you ? 🤣
ach I’m not calling her fat or anything just don’t come one here portraying to be all svelte when in fact you like most normal mums have some junk in your trunk 🤣
you would be far more relatable showing the real you and if you insist on wanting to show the more slender version then don’t be daft enough to go on lives or get caught in Tom. dick and Harry’s pictures 🤦🏼‍♀️ rookie mistake there that just proves you are a liar
and to the huns reading this , if you believe it’s the studio that makes her look different, widen the f£%k up ! Give your head a wobble and come back and tal’ to the grown ups when you are no longer gullible !

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Thanks missy...appreciate that ❤️
Yes please to the yoga link...it's not too hard for a beginner is it tho? 🫣
I hear so many ppl talk about couch to 5K. Is it free..the app I mean? xx
It’s a free BBC app and you can choose who talks to you through it from Sarah Millican, Jo Wiley and a few others.
It’s really good to get you motivated. I bloody love it and go back to it all the time repeating weeks and doing the runs faster and walking uphill. Just have a listen to it and see what you think but it really changed my life. The yoga is nice it’s a basic beginner one and there’s a weight loss one which I did and then could hardly move for days after 🤣
I’ll find them and post on the other chat for you tomorrow. Just have a look and don’t be overwhelmed with it, it’s worth a try and it’s so motivating. I really want you to find something that will help you. Will sort it all out tomorrow 😘👍🏼🙏🏼🌸🙏🏼💪🏼

Mar 8, 2024
Where have I heard this ? , the camera adds 10 lbs , well how many cameras are on you ? 🤣
ach I’m not calling her fat or anything just don’t come one here portraying to be all svelte when in fact you like most normal mums have some junk in your trunk 🤣
you would be far more relatable showing the real you and if you insist on wanting to show the more slender version then don’t be daft enough to go on lives or get caught in Tom. dick and Harry’s pictures 🤦🏼‍♀️ rookie mistake there that just proves you are a liar
and to the huns reading this , if you believe it’s the studio that makes her look different, widen the f£%k up ! Give your head a wobble and come back and tal’ to the grown ups when you are no longer gullible !

Ahhh friends 🤣Monica saying it adds 10lbs and the lovely chandeler 😞saying how many are on you 🤣🤣🤣 love love love friends ❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I've just watched the documentary of Dr Michael Moseley's work on BBC.
What a selfless, warm and intelligent man. ❤️
Can people be knighted after passing? This may be a silly question...
I’m too upset about him to watch anything but I absolutely loved all his work. I’m heartbroken for him and his family 💔💔💔💔💔
He was adorable and so enthusiastic

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
I just trying to catch up - that made me laugh when she was sat outside in the garden as not sure what it like where she is but in Manny it been absolutely pissing it down.

Definitely not the start of summer here so with her sat with her little prick glass is 😂.

Doesn’t her whole demeanour change when she hasn’t got H around?

Hope everyone has lovely days today I off to take my youngest to ballet and then the food shop.