Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Absolutely!
We just order one naan between us and actually share a meal & rice ( just us 2) and I find that’s more than enough… especially with the naan & the rice. It’s a lot of carbs.

Just watched her video again and noticed that she gets so very excited when around food. Maybe some kind of a food addiction! She definitely over eats and it looks like it’s getting out of control. 🐷
She has the same excitement chat and laughing like Becki.

Mar 8, 2024
If I was an “influencer” like Aimee. I absolutely wouldn’t even be arsed to address half the s she does. No one wanted or needed that long winded explanation about H not seeing her dad when she actually is. Why bother your arse to explain. It’s draining. She says she doesn’t care but goes out her way to give these long arse explanations. If someone says you’re stopping your kid seeing their dad, let them, if you aren’t then you know it’s not true. So you don’t need to explain to anyone let alone strangers. She does it for her fans to be like “oh we know you’re not stopping her” “you’re amazing” “you’re such a good mum”
Wind ya necks in ya bunch of fs.
And I don’t know what dress willing wendy was looking at her in but neither of the dresses looked fabulous in

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
---
She’s not sure about a DUD cos she ain’t got much in? So what happened to all that M&S food she got because she’s had 2 takeaways?!
Well like she said she will be eating all day and there’s an ice cream van so she will be stuffed with fat and sugar
They never have a proper tea anyway it’s a plate of beige with crisps and cucumber on the side. Why is she always scratching her neck? I’m sure that children’s style bead necklace has been enveloped by her neck rolls and is now causing some irritation 🤪

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
You just know she’s gone
“oh monkey on Sunday I’m going to the place you really enjoyed last year, you know with the ice cream van and bouncy castle, the one you saw your friends at, yes that one would you rather go there or spend the day with your daddy”
She’s so transparent!
Gets the kid to choose what she wants her to choose that way!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Aimee, Wendy's trolling you by telling you that you look fabulous in that dress because honestly if you did I'd say it. I've no problem saying something looks nice on you. But that looks like a beach cover up, it's not for a posh do at all. You have been going to these things for years, how have you not watched what other woman wear and taken tips. It baffles me how clueless you can be with certain things. Also Harper shouldn't have that choice today. You're basically allowing her to say her dad's not good enough and she wants to go to this do, in a way you are trying to 1 up because you know she will want to go and pull her away from her dad rather than her stay there for the day. Knowing because it's a drive away that her dad has to get up earlier and ready on fathers day. Interrupt on plans he may have had to bring her home e and then drive back. Whatever way you try and twist that you don't look good. Always trying to control.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Absolutely!
We just order one naan between us and actually share a meal & rice ( just us 2) and I find that’s more than enough… especially with the naan & the rice. It’s a lot of carbs.

Just watched her video again and noticed that she gets so very excited when around food. Maybe some kind of a food addiction! She definitely over eats and it looks like it’s getting out of control. 🐷
She dished that curry up on her coffee table, doesn’t give it s if it stains and dribbles all over. Just can’t be arsed to stand and do it because she’s so breathless just opening them.
Greedy b 🐽

Mar 8, 2024
She dished that curry up on her coffee table, doesn’t give it s if it stains and dribbles all over. Just can’t be arsed to stand and do it because she’s so breathless just opening them.
Greedy b 🐽
The way she put the rice on her plate riled me cus she just flung it on and it went everywhere. I’d say them plates and food were all left in her living room till this morning