Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
How many hoodies and over sized t shirts does one scruff need?? She was nearly ordering stuff so why didn’t she just order it then?!
I don’t like the s she wears from that company. She’s like a kid with all her matching sets! The fake thing hand thing over her mouth is so fing annoying.
Dressed like a teenager 🙄 as long as they’re FREE…. She’d wear any se posted to her. She’s absolutely pathetic.

May 22, 2024
button moon
Yaaassssssss 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
Have the best time I'm still not over Sat. She's incredible and I'm jealous it's over for me 😭❤️

Edit to add: Advisory - Don't sing (squawk/scream) when you're recording. Nothing more humbling watching them back 🤣🤣🙈🙉🤣🤣🤣
Haha I did this during Coldplay and cringed so badly at my videos 🤣🤣🤣 never again hahaha

Mar 9, 2024
“I worked in travel”
- makes every holiday look s
- can’t even travel to London on a plane without making a big song and dance about it
- doesn’t book anything in advance to do abroad
- only trips she seems to manage fine is a trip to the supermarket. Even then she can’t do lists, meal plan and gets bullied in the que.
- has to take mummy and support bear.
Take zero notice - I have a lovely cleaner who comes one afternoon a week - she works evenings cleaning at the Holiday Hypermarket down the road - she works in travel …… 🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Umm no mention of her Juice Plus MLM days 🤔 🤭

Also how does she make herself out to be Saint Aimee in every situation?! honestly she needs to get over her ego

I guarantee during the lockdown days she was clapping out the front door for noone but herself
Don’t think she dare mention her dodgy juice plays days! By the sounds of it she was a horror and scammer! - no change there then 😱

Mar 9, 2024
Umm no mention of her Juice Plus MLM days 🤔 🤭

Also how does she make herself out to be Saint Aimee in every situation?! honestly she needs to get over her ego

I guarantee during the lockdown days she was clapping out the front door for noone but herself
I’d bet money on her not clapping! The neighbours would have pelted her 🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Aimee have a look at these lovely women, there is nothing wrong with any of their sizes. Why do you feel the need to say you are a size 12 when you are a 16-18?
Even the 14 jumpsuit was stretched to the limit and I know they are true to size if a little on the big side as I’ve got one. It fits me as it should, stretched just to go over my hips then back to its non stretched state when it’s on. What is so wrong with you saying you’re at least a 16?

Attachments

• IMG_5749.jpeg
    IMG_5749.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
May 22, 2024
button moon
Aimee have a look at these lovely women, there is nothing wrong with any of their sizes. Why do you feel the need to say you are a size 12 when you are a 16-18?
Even the 14 jumpsuit was stretched to the limit and I know they are true to size if a little on the big side as I’ve got one. It fits me as it should, stretched just to go over my hips then back to its non stretched state when it’s on. What is so wrong with you saying you’re at least a 16?
I’ve got that jumpsuit she has, it’s super stretchy and the pockets lay flat, so for the pockets to be poking out when she tried it on means that she needs the bigger size for sure. And nothing wrong with that all, just own it

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Non aimless related I've had my ex new partner call me on withheld number from Wednesday gone to late Sunday she made a boob on late Sunday and showed the number. Honestly she must have went through his phone to get it . She reminds me of something aimless would do bloody nutter
Yes but I seriously doubt she will get a bloke now for a good few years 🤣 all they need to do is look at her TT to see how absolutely fowl she is and such a greedy dirty slob.
Has this woman stopped calling you now 😳?