Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
I think she’s not posted because she reads here and will have seen everyone’s predictions 🤣 they will have been exactly as we say because she is incapable of putting anything different or engaging out so she’s in a huff now - probably strangled a cat - and is wracking her brain about a huge drama about why she’s been unable to post 🤣 or - best case scenario is whatever brand the event was for has thought better of it and told her they don’t want to be responsible for her blacking out and sting herself on the motorway so stay home because after further investigations they don’t want someone with her reputation working with them? OR MAYBE SHES HAD THE DVLA DECISION AND IT AINT WHAT SHE WAS HOPING FOR 🤞🤞🤞🤞🙏🙏…. It’s the drama mick ….

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
God its intense waiting isn't it
Has she made it to the hotel without going around the one way system 3 times
She's getting quite good at the journey no car smash ups this time
Glorious weather London is so hot good job she was gifted those tiny little shorts yesterday
Will she order a takeaway to her room and a starbies in the morning because a mountain of snacks isn't enough
There's just so much to know

Mar 8, 2024
I found this video of her back in 2022 doing “random facts about me” thought it may be useful as she mentions work etc and I know yesterday a lot of people were wondering if she’s ever mentioned certain things before🤣
View attachment v09044g40000cbhqojrc77u453gcrfng.mp4
I know someone explained its best for eye cream using your ring finger when I said it annoys me when she does it.. watched three seconds of this and it absolutely wound me up. It’s very fing annoying the way she does this

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I can almost hear Wendy wide legs.

Hi guys you will never guess what happened today omg. Our aimee only went and got abducted by aliens on the way to London. They said she was the most STUNNING girl they have saw in their life. Gorgeous. Anyway huns that why aimee hasn't been on. No need to worry guys they have beamed her down straight into her hotel room where the staff offered a free drink for being the most kindness girl ever. What a day huns!

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
We will have to make a BLOCK LIST to why you were blocked! Be interesting to see how pathetic she is…..
usually as , to HER, it’s a negative comment but in reality…. It’s the fING TRUTH
I got blocked when she was asking for opinions on the dress for medadswedding, I told her I wasn’t keen on any of them 😂😂😂 less than 5 minutes later, blocked!
Why ask for opinions if you don’t want them 🤷🏼‍♀️

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Always needing validation and praise. Y8u are so so so strong aimless! A true inspiration! The dent is denting!
Probably DIDNT film making a sty lunch for her daughter as it was YESTERDAYS left over pizza. 🍕
She read here last night and knew she would be slated for it so best not show what s she was giving her for school lunch - apposed to what SHE had for HERSELF.

She has no decent content so just make some up! Pathetic shead!

Mar 8, 2024
I will have to do a list for this video.
1. The drama out of her in this is ridiculous
2. Keeps repeating almost never came. Yet there she is in london
3. It’s a make up event. Why the do was she invited?
4. She can’t call it work it’s not work! It’s a fing event for make up ya t
5. Didn’t post all day for dramatic effect
6. The way she stares at the screen is unnecessary
7. Likes to drive it’s therapeutic but get anxious driving. 😂😂😂
8. She makes a mountain out of a mole hill for attention
9. Dickhead in the comment telling her she’s proud of her. For what you empty head?!
10. Doesn’t even look like she has been crying!
11. She tells the same tale of anxiety when she goes anywhere. Everyone fing knows Aimee! You tell the same story every fing time
12. Down played the accident that happened
13. Down played her anxiety driving
14. Had to make leaving a drama cus she couldn’t make a song and dance about driving cus she knows she can’t know after the dvla
15. She really thinks she’s amazing
16. She isnt
17. She’s a t
18. She will do a s transition staring into the camera that leads to a hair flip and awful smug smile
19. What happened to her “going down to suck a dick” transition she used to do?

I will have to do a list for this video.
1. The drama out of her in this is ridiculous
2. Keeps repeating almost never came. Yet there she is in london
3. It’s a make up event. Why the do was she invited?
4. She can’t call it work it’s not work! It’s a fing event for make up ya t
5. Didn’t post all day for dramatic effect
6. The way she stares at the screen is unnecessary
7. Likes to drive it’s therapeutic but get anxious driving. 😂😂😂
8. She makes a mountain out of a mole hill for attention
9. Dickhead in the comment telling her she’s proud of her. For what you empty head?!
10. Doesn’t even look like she has been crying!
11. She tells the same tale of anxiety when she goes anywhere. Everyone fing knows Aimee! You tell the same story every fing time
12. Down played the accident that happened
13. Down played her anxiety driving
14. Had to make leaving a drama cus she couldn’t make a song and dance about driving cus she knows she can’t know after the dvla
15. She really thinks she’s amazing
16. She isnt
17. She’s a t
18. She will do a s transition staring into the camera that leads to a hair flip and awful smug smile
19. What happened to her “going down to suck a dick” transition she used to do?
Gavin & I concur, especially with 17. 🤣🤣🤣🤣