Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
Oh she’s quiet today preparing for an ad and some sympathy sales, views are down Aswel I’ve noticed even on the clap back 🤣🤣
Think the majority of her followers are getting fed up with the weekly whinge about how hard her life is & the abuse she suffers on line. Come on Aimee stop with the clap backs, just take it on the chins and move on

Mar 8, 2024
Just watched some of her video from this morning. The way she acts in this type of video is so fing annoying. Her horrible fingers over her horrible mouth being all smug asking are people ok. She’s a whole other level of t. She has nothing else to talk about. She only does these videos cus she has do all else. And it’s gets her compliments off her huns. Doing that stupid voice and high pitched tone she does thinking she’s being funny. She’s really not funny. At all. Not one bit.

Mar 8, 2024
Think the majority of her followers are getting fed up with the weekly whinge about how hard her life is & the abuse she suffers on line. Come on Aimee stop with the clap backs, just take it on the chins and move on
And even the most loyal loved up huns must surely question the freebie work trios for make up brands and then rocking up for”work” looking a stinking mess everyday!

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She's gone quiet as she's too busy applying cream to her herpes. she unfortunately suffered an outbreak from creaming herself at the event and at the thoughts of of being a pig in a hotel room and filtering the do out of her stocky stumped body of hers. May those herpes be a reminder not to be such a tart aimless and get some self respect ya ugly fish cake
Hopefully she’s had a dvla letter banning her and she’s throwing a tantrum cos now she can’t drive to go “perform” at these events, she can’t go to abersoch cos Wendy can’t drive anywhere other than to Aimee’s house and they can’t use trains cos she ss herself

Mar 9, 2024
Also , what has become of this case worker situation? Has anybody been arrested or charged aimless ? We are due an update 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
Hes in meetings with the legal team who were still investigating the” Haper didn’t make a call asking for help “ drama. Been working with children’s services and the officers who follow her- yanno the visually impaired nose blind ones who went out to see her and told her she had a beautiful home. Don’t worry arrests are imminent. We had all best pack our primarni suitcases and hammi sammies girls - dunno if there are enough prisons to hold us all tho x

May 22, 2024
button moon
Swear she’d have literally no content if she didn’t have us and TL to clap back at.
Could have spent that time you spent making that video to make yourself look presentable for the day but nope!
“Living me best life in me pyjamas”
Aimee you are touching 40 and seem to have latched on to saying living me best life, re evaluate yourself.
If you was truly “living your best life” you wouldn’t feel the need to repeatedly say it, it would just show!

That dressing gown and jarmies definitely smell like piss and biscuits.
It’s bonkers, I get the whole in your pjs in the house, I do it, as soon as I’m in from work, school runs or after school clubs or uni and don’t need to do anything else out of the house on they go. BUT this is a big but, she says this is her job?? Turning up for work presentable is surely part of any job role, whether that be working in a face to face environment, working from home, or social media? I’m sorry if I turned up to work or uni with my hair a mess and in my 2 day old pjs smelling of cooking I’d have something said to me, and probably be told to go home and put some clothes on. At the end of the day brands see her videos if she was more presentable even if it was in a nice tracksuit or leggings and a t shirt so still comfy and her hair actually brushed she may get more brand deals. I guarantee that’s why steph is doing better because she always looks sharp, barely ever see her looking a scruff and even when she’s make up free she’s still presentable

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She's so delusional! 😅 I fully believe whole heartedly harper was the one who made that call ! She was sick of it and maybe did it as an attempt to get more attention off her mother that she never gets , her not featuring in her mother's tik toks might make aimless spend some time with her another way (no such luck )
I believe harper did too, because she said it was a child that called, I can’t see an adult making their own kid ring and pretend to be someone else (unless it was crazy Jo) and the ceops or whatever is called is discussed at schools social media awareness thing they do.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Princess pot bellied pig is keeping us in suspense today! What will it be? An Ad or a cheeky wee m and s haul!
She’s been oh so busy, she’s been to Tesco, home bargains and pets at home.. she’s too tired to cook, so she’s having a make do tea (same as all her meals) and she’s that tired her anxiety is raging and she’s needed some me time (24/7)

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
And the way she has vanished off all her tik toks too makes it even more suspicious, she makes out it's because of trolls etc but then why have her on Instagram? Leaves her open to trolling there too !! Doesn't make sense . Harper definitely made that call 🤙 I can imagine it was a big deal and she then had to keep her off . That is so embarrassing! Aimless should be ashamed of herself really
She vanished about a week after that video and I don’t believe that was coincidence

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Primark haul. So now she’s buying harper XS clothes yet the clothes she’s got already swamp her!

And she looks like she stinks more than ever, clearly not showered or washed & brushed her hair

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cpq4t0fog65i4ji9m0b0.mp4
    39.8 MB
  • IMG_4534.png
    IMG_4534.png
    409.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_4536.png
    IMG_4536.png
    398.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4537.png
    IMG_4537.png
    414.6 KB · Views: 24