Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I watched it and I just don’t know where to begin. She laughs after everything she says for some bizarre reason. She has no other stories to tell cus she never goes out with mates. She’s an absolute fing idiot. What she is saying is what usually happens when going out with mates yet here she is showing off about it and telling stories and making it out to be some big thing when really it’s something friends do. I can’t cope with how embarrassing she is. Not for TikTok consumption. There absolutely will be a video made. She Will absolutely post it cus she can’t not post a video showing her out with mates. She knows she will show the food the drinks her smug face trying the drink and food. Her horrible mouth doing that weird smile thing she does. Wonder if it’s turtle bay they’re going to
You forgot the wink how could you forget the wink? 🤢😉🤣

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
So….. as I said, I was getting my nails done this morning. In I went complete with screen shot “can I get these please?” My regular nail tech (yes all mine 😂) replied with “you’re fing having a laugh ain’t ya”, she said they looked like stick on’s from a kids shop 😂😂😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Omg that something my daughter her friends would do how embarrassing
I'm taking a stab in the dark your daughter and friends are... 19 at a push? 🤣🤣 and so they should at that age. Aimee are you not embarrassed? 🤣

@Olgacatpissyswampypig just seen your post. Best Mum ever!!! Hope they have a ball!! I'm sad it's already been a week and I've still not shut up so please don't think the pandemonium is over!! 🤣🥳 Get comfy for a minute by minute run down and that's just the outfits 😍 hope they have the best time ❤️❤️❤️

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I don't know if it's just me. Maybe someone with kids can advise 🤣🤣 but my child if I had one would not be staying with the Dad of one of the girls I'm raving and misbehaving with 🤢🤡 I find that weird and it screams I'd leave my kid with anyone. It's not exactly a man H sees a lot. Like I said might just be me but it's a no from me 🤣🤣
No when my kids were younger they were babysat by our families only. And if they ever had sleepovers at friends then I was never out on the piss.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
My God that dress is far too short ,a few processcos and you'll be able to see what she had for breakfast , how nice do the rest of them look compared to her , her Lilly white legs look terrible ...its a no from me
I don’t know how she’s the audacity to risk it given how fat her fanny is 🤣🤣 ain’t no one wanting to see that 🤣