Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
She absolutely is. She’s not on the mean girl level staff is but she’s on the scale alright. Can see her getting nasty real quick if she doesn’t get her way or someone speaks against her

Oh definitely aimee would get nasty if she doesn't get what she wants. I don't really follow vav that much but i do know she is a piece of work from what i have read.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Wonder how many bags of cheddars she's inhaled since she stomped home in a huff because every Dave held their breath whilst telling her to sling it 🤢 Don't forget she "has to shower no matter what time" 🤣 Sunday predicts: tonight's makeup in her FSOTD rancid sloth 🤢 Starbeez delivery for 12, me yize are in the bak ov mi yed arrrr I'm too old for... " but awh weyada. ARR I met some absssolutley gorgeous people who follow me 🤡🤣 I know you've been asking (nobody has) But Yeah, I'll share, I'll share some bits. One of her many Smug t faces like that fing tongue one. Flared mersey tunnel nostrils. Then arrrr I think I need to go back to bed!! Ddyaknowwarramean.

Ohhh do do off 🥴🤢🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240623-005741_Video Collage.jpg
    Screenshot_20240623-005741_Video Collage.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 34
Mar 8, 2024
Where the hell is @Standupifyouhateaimee How many times do you need telling we worry you're hanging out the back of a wee s or dead in a canal? 🤣🤣
Mark yourself safe ASAP 👀🤣
Hello my beautiful bike 🚲😍❤️ came out of hiding to mark myself safe 🤣🤣
Thanks for asking after me 😘
Been running scared ever since jiggy said they have the health secretary on speed dial and we are all being investigated 😮😨
I mean come on 🙄🤣🤣the nhs have nothing more pressing going on other than to look into staff members having a difference of opinion ,🤔and voicing that opinion on a gossip forum 🙄

Anyway enough on old jiggy juice !!

I've been lurking but I have been a bit of a bloke since euros started and watched every match 👍😳🤪 kind of wished I skipped 2 of those though 🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Jesus that was se wasn't it!! Oh wait 🫷 am I allowed to have an opinion on how s I think we played or do I just need to lay some turf in my lounge and plonk my old arse on it 😉🤣

Anyhow...
That outfit today has go be the worst one yet! I mean, I don't think it looked great on the model so she had no chance 🤣🤣 and what happened to the best fake tan in the world 🤣 she looks like she's got a pair of pale tights on 😳😁
Can you imagine the back view 😲

Hope everyone is well and having a good weekend 😊 😘
Loved all your work this week 👍💕😘

kylie

Mar 19, 2024
canada
Here you are. Acting like a fing gheko lizard. This wasn't even a year ago and now she is a mature pre teen and wearing WOMENS size 6-8 clothes. Ok then aimless

I remember watching this when she’d first posted it thinking something was wrong with her daughter bc she was acting really strange, looked like she was disassociating 💀 hopefully H is getting help at school etc bc clearly Aimless isnt doing what shes supposed to be doing. A 9yo is not a teen & she seems quite short/small so getting clothes meant for women is also very unhinged & kinda creepy of A to be doing & also sharing online….

kylie

Mar 19, 2024
canada
Been catching up with here, but everything about her is so cringy & disingenuous. Its like watching a trainwreck tbh and im sure some of her “huns” act the way they do in the comments JUST to watch the trainwreck & sh!tshow tbh. Either that or she buys fake comments which you can do like with followers lol also acting like shes going out for the first time ever with a group of random women who all seemed awk af 💀 thanks for the entertainment i guess Aimless 😂

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Girrrlll I love a bit of merch like the rest of them.. HP for me though ha. But it absolutely isn't for the Internet haha. Infact I'll only even wear it when my fella is on nights I could absolutely never 🤣🤣
I’m neurodivergent and when I first see Ariel (I was 10), I was mesmerised. I am now drowning in mermaid bits and bobs that I get for birthday and Christmas lol. My RSD won’t let me politely say no more mermaid 🧜🏻‍♀️.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Wonder what wonders we are in for today? Bless her out with normal people last night and not these "influencer" creeps. Wouldn't of been able to pull the phone out every 2 seconds to film her self smuggly drinking prosecco, or filming her food because then they would see exactly the weirdo she is.

I'm calling maccies breakfast and she had so much fun she forgot to film. Also the bar staff follow her then some elaborate drama filled story that never happened, with the fake laughing, nose scrunch, hands flapping and I "oh I don't know" flung in for good measure!

Day of cleaning for me girls, then my babies are home, unlike aimless I am buzzing, have everything in to make a proper roast beef dinner then me and my son are watching Scotland game with our matching tops and I bought a flag and flag pole for him also which he will be so excited about! Hope you all have the best chilled Sunday ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Some sort of coffee and breakfast delivered this morning. Half open eye having a chew on whatever drink she has. Boring stories of yesterday with her stopping to laugh after ever word cus it’s so funny (it isn’t) silly one eye closed and a gasp of relief at the coffee she’s drinking cus she is hungover. Says she didn’t film cus she was so busy enjoying herself and she met many people who followed her.
She didn’t post anything cus she would be the only one with her face constantly posing into her phone. Them “mates” looked so awkward in that video it’s comical

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Well folks what can I say? Nothing that hasn’t been said already but here I go anyway.
We all knew she would get it wrong and she didn’t disappoint.. in fact she excelled herself.
I liked nothing about that outfit, I’m sure it would look lovely on a size 6 or 8 teen early 20’s going to a club. It was the wrong colour for her apart from anything else. And certainly wasn’t for a daytime brunch.
You could literally see the “friends” rolling their eyes in that transition video. Aimless read the room!
She wastes so much money on clothes that are never seen again when she could spend on some really nice jet designer pieces and create various looks.