Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
I’m a scouser as well 👋🏻 miraculous how she didn’t have any anxiety with how chocker town was yesterday with the festival on the docks silly c*nt 🤨 hope her takeaway tonight gives her the ss the moose
Hey scouse friend! She’s a faker and a liar.
Proper attention seeking t.
She will do a video about having a panic attack when she was out now

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Wonder what wonders we are in for today? Bless her out with normal people last night and not these "influencer" creeps. Wouldn't of been able to pull the phone out every 2 seconds to film her self smuggly drinking prosecco, or filming her food because then they would see exactly the weirdo she is.

I'm calling maccies breakfast and she had so much fun she forgot to film. Also the bar staff follow her then some elaborate drama filled story that never happened, with the fake laughing, nose scrunch, hands flapping and I "oh I don't know" flung in for good measure!

Day of cleaning for me girls, then my babies are home, unlike aimless I am buzzing, have everything in to make a proper roast beef dinner then me and my son are watching Scotland game with our matching tops and I bought a flag and flag pole for him also which he will be so excited about! Hope you all have the best chilled Sunday ❤️
I bet your roast beef won’t look like pork. Very jealous, I could do with a roast dinner today but it’s very hot & my family vetoed it by not coming home for dinner 😂

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Why is she going on about her day out yesterday as if it’s the first time she has ever been out drinking with friends?! You’d think she had been to some exclusive once in a life time event the way she is going on about it
Also, that fing swede 🤦‍♀️that is all.
Because the sad pathetic loser has no life unless she’s the one paying. She has to pay people to be seen with her and it makes her all giddy cos it makes her feel like she’s Regina George when it reality she’s just some sad lonely overgrown toddler who’s only friends are the brainless toothless ones in her phone and her parents

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Why is she going on about her day out yesterday as if it’s the first time she has ever been out drinking with friends?! You’d think she had been to some exclusive once in a life time event the way she is going on about it
Also, that fing swede 🤦‍♀️that is all.
I thought that too
Says to everyone she does loads, goes out loads but doesn’t post it…. Yeah course you do!

Mar 8, 2024
Evening trolls, just catching up on the nonsense 🤦🏻‍♀️ not much more to say you bunch of witches have covered it all 🤪 H won't be at school tomorrow guys so anyone with kids off to school I will say a prayer for you tonight and hope you can manage your child's packed lunch without olgas help 🙏🙏 I have never seen a more embarrassing transition 🤣🤣🤣 pretending her friends of 20 years asked to be in the video 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how proud will wide on be? "Our beautiful aimee, the one I birthed, out last night and still performs" (shaves a swede) 👏👏👏