Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
😂 I’ve never really paid attention to vav over than Aimee being with her but I did read vavs wiki on TL last week! Comes to something when even us trolls are bored of Aimee she’ll see it as a victory but it really isn’t 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
I think she’ll be worried to be honest, she barely gets any ‘troll’ comments on her videos these days so relies on here and TL to clap back to but we are all so bored of her she can’t use us for the clap back content. So that’s 50% of her content gone.

I actually think she’s on her last TT legs, her views and engagement are dire, even the clap backs don’t have the effect they used to. And she’s really struggling for content, plus can’t wheel her kid out as a cash cow like most the creators do. She is so boring and lacking in personality so add that to not been remotely relatable and the fact people most people see just how many lies she tells then it’s no wonder people aren’t watching or her thread on here isn’t busy.

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
Aimeeeeee blocked me last week on a burner account for asking does she return what she doesn’t want or is that what the skip is for. I’ve one burner left & practically have to sit on my hands so as I don’t comment. Can’t be arsed making any more accounts 😂
TT has seriously turned into a bunch of melts, the amounts of violations or none post of comments I've had is taking the piss. One was for a comment calling someone a wetwipe 🤣🤣considering what I actually wanted to call them I thought wetwipe was tame 🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
SHUT THE FUKIN KITCHEN DOOR
FOR fS SAKE
Morning all 🩷 Dipping in and out of here trying to escape my grief stricken days 😢
@WhoMeNotMe 💖💔
Never forget there's always someone manning the ship at all hours. If you need a rant, cry or rustle up a Frubalicious gag to make you smile. I don't "know" you and everything could be a front. But I only see an incredibly strong woman, although you may not feel it 💔 Let me tell you I could never handle it. Always pure love and class from you yet even if you kicked down real trees in anger I couldn't blame you 💗 Be kind to yourself and give yourself the credit you deserve 💗
I know he'd be so proud 🫂💔

Sending you so much love and always a msg away. You're so special to lots of us unlovable hags and we're here for you 💗💗

May 24, 2024
The World
Aimeeeeee blocked me last week on a burner account for asking does she return what she doesn’t want or is that what the skip is for. I’ve one burner left & practically have to sit on my hands so as I don’t comment. Can’t be arsed making any more accounts 😂
This is me with Vav and that can’t afford a holiday. Oaft!! Took everything I had not to comment 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
The very same girl who finds a tango too sweet 🤣🤣
Nice look Aimee....and you wonder why you're single 🤣🤣
Obviously nothing wrong with being single, I am happily and continue to choose to be (despite offers 😉) but we all know you are desperate for the next D3....not going to happen 🤪🤣
Why is he face caked in make up and massive lashes on? She clearly didn’t shower 🤢 she’s always been a minty b

May 24, 2024
The World
The very same girl who finds a tango too sweet 🤣🤣
Nice look Aimee....and you wonder why you're single 🤣🤣
Obviously nothing wrong with being single, I am happily and continue to choose to be (despite offers 😉) but we all know you are desperate for the next D3....not going to happen 🤪🤣
Is this an old video? 🤯
39 and sitting like that. I wouldn’t even do that without anyone knowing never mind film myself in pink percy pig onsie and headband. She’s on crack

My advice. Stay single 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Is this an old video? 🤯
39 and sitting like that. I wouldn’t even do that without anyone knowing never mind film myself in pink percy pig onsie and headband. She’s on crack

My advice. Stay single 🤣
It’s so embarrassing isn’t it. She thinks she’s being all funny with her sayings about living her best life, eating cake, alone, in a peppa pig onesie. Its really embarrassing