Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
"DRY BATH' video for anyone who hasn't seen it ! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Managed to compress it so quality is not great but you can clearly see it's an empty bath lol and no sounds of water when moving ..... I love to watch it sometimes just to have a laugh x She is mumbling quite a a bit though ....
View attachment RPReplay_Final1719837926 (3)_compressed.mp4
That really fs me off! You can clearly tell she’s lying! I have REAL nerve pain for the last 8 years, in both upper arms and on Gabapentin and no amount of baths help it

May 22, 2024
button moon
Taking commission too 🤣🤣
I’m sorry this blush is horrible, the colour just looks muddy, I don’t see what all the fuss is about. Steph would have been better off doing rose or gold rather than a bloody terracotta! Who wants to look like a garden plant? Or is that why she’s been out buying plants? Who bloody knows

Mar 7, 2024
"DRY BATH' video for anyone who hasn't seen it ! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Managed to compress it so quality is not great but you can clearly see it's an empty bath lol and no sounds of water when moving ..... I love to watch it sometimes just to have a laugh x She is mumbling quite a a bit though ....
View attachment RPReplay_Final1719837926 (3)_compressed.mp4
Whatever happened to that nerve pain! That wasn't the face of someone in pain - total fraud

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I just always feel like the days over If my pj's are on so I'm far less productive lol but if I get up showered throw on house clothes and a bit of makeup and fix my hair I feel far more ready for the day and do more things that need done lol pj's on I'm just sat on the sofa yawning 🤣 the thing is she goes out in what I wear at home. I won't wear those clothes outside lol
No I get that, I usually do pj’s if I’ve no housework to do etc and can chill. But yeah I’m presentable - unless I’m hungover🤣 it’s not just the clothes she wears out it’s the not showering or brushing her hair - I just wouldn’t dare.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She’s just as much of a fing tit as her sister and her alcoholic mother.
I absolutely agree with whoever said it the other day when they were together because wow! 😶 I never followed C and couldn't stand her when she was on theirs quite a bit. Then watched a few and she really grew on me and I actually grew to quite like her tbh. Funny that was in the months and months neither Sissy s or Mummy s gave a do. Sat comes around and she's back with the fs and just like that she's vile again. The difference with or without them is absolutely mind blowing 🤯😮

Mar 8, 2024
Hey dani do off stop rimming amiees arse she dont care and as for this comment go.do yourself side ways
Dani needs to join the queue of absolute two faced s stirrers!!! Imagine being an adoring follower and fan yet coming on here and getting all excited about what you read and rushing back to tell tales
Dani.. you’re just strange to be honest 😝

Mar 8, 2024
Oh Dani, you absolute weirdo fbag, you wont get a rise out of me by mentioning my newborn baby, the baby is hardly neglected, the baby is still in neonatal, being looked after by a team of consultants, doctors & nurses & I’m still in hospital so I’m not far away. When I took the time to comment on here, my husband was with the baby having skin to skin contact.
So instead of spending time on here to run back to that sweaty, greasy, catpissy monstrosity you love to rim, to try & earn some brownie points & if you are really lucky a little acknowledgment, why don’t you have a bath & wash that massive gunt, because we all know you deffo smell worse than oinking Olga.
You absolute fecking fraggle. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That’s the spirit🤣🤣🤣🤣

May 17, 2024
Hampshire
State of her eyes, nose and forehead 🤣🤣 I see the forgetting what she’s going to say and fake laughing are ever present.

Never seen someone thinking a serving of broccoli is a flex 🤣 thinks by putting that on the kids plate she’s mum of the year.
When she had the first lot of fish spunk 🤭 her eyes didn't look that bad,hope they stay like that 🤭

Mar 7, 2024
Why’s she fixated on things being fresh in her DUD fresh this fresh that.
Only thing you should be paying attention to that is fresh is femfresh thank me later 😂
Maybe femfresh is her next big brand deal - it makes sense.
I think last month's takeaway tracker rattled her (obviously cant let Gregg the wallet know just how much money she is spunking away!). Plus all the comments about Charlie being such an amazing mum, how well she feeds R despite working full time. So now she is making a point that she is feeding H fresh food... it's still processed crap but she thinks she is Nigella lawson

Last edited: