Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Mar 8, 2024
We have another little fing sneak reading here ....why the do do they think we'd lie about any of this and can't see the obvious lies from their cult heroes ??!!!!

fing dick head !!!
How dare they. do off to fety fed up corner and do yourself u fers!
Everything I have shared is true (unfortunately)..not that i have to prove it to you fers! Oh the irony! Back under your bridge #therealtrolls 🫠

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Right this one is the most difficult, spot the difference 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Why go get a treatment done when you know you have specific ads coming up
Now we will all know that the eye cream isn’t that good because if she could still see wrinkles timelines dark spots etc etc after all that time you need to go get a treatment just shows it doesn’t work

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Why would a brand promoting sun protection choose an influencer with such significant sun damage?! The results of years sun damage is plain to see and it has aged her by 10+ years. She's clearly trying to reverse some of the damage on her face but it's too late. She could be madge from benidorms double with her sun damaged wrinkly chest. Do these brands do no research?!
I think management companies just put her name in for everything and anything these brands think they are being promoted in a good light and don’t really care she has the followers and is verified

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Just been catching up, oh my good god, what the flip has she done to her face!! As if it wasn't bad enough before, she is wearing her Halloween mask early this year!! 😱 I can't stomach watching her!!
The best bit is she's going to have to keep going now. She'll get something to sort it, then something to sort that and then..... "Yeaaah Jaackiee" can't deny she's already nailed the horrifying blush 🤡

Attachments

• 1820.jpg
    1820.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 75
Daviddonearunner the 4th. Crying 🤣🤣🤣

Jokes aside.. Hope he's doing well 💙 and Mamma too of course 😊 Give him a wheelie from his great Aunty Bike 🚴‍♀️🥰
Our bubby is doing really well thanks, the staff in the nicu are fantastic, so is everyone who has been looking after us here. I’m doing much better, still feel & look like I have been run over by one of the hubby’s tractors but at least I don’t look half as bad as Oinking Olga. My consultant says I may actually be discharged from hospital early next week so all you lovely trowels keeps your bits crossed for me please, & before any rat bastards ( yes you Dani with the dutty sweaty gunt) from the oinking Olga camp decide that I can’t wait to leave our bubby because I want to be discharged, I won’t actually be leaving him, this hospital has private rooms that parents can pay for so they are near their babies, I just won’t be a patient anymore. 🙄

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
The management team, send requests to various companies, and then the company looks at her amount of followers and demographic, which are mainly women who shop. So Tescos will use a single mum trying to make ends meet showing bargains etc, unaware that Aimless £300 a month on takeaways and £300 sunglasses and other expensive items.

May 24, 2024
The World
Our bubby is doing really well thanks, the staff in the nicu are fantastic, so is everyone who has been looking after us here. I’m doing much better, still feel & look like I have been run over by one of the hubby’s tractors but at least I don’t look half as bad as Oinking Olga. My consultant says I may actually be discharged from hospital early next week so all you lovely trowels keeps your bits crossed for me please, & before any rat bastards ( yes you Dani with the dutty sweaty gunt) from the oinking Olga camp decide that I can’t wait to leave our bubby because I want to be discharged, I won’t actually be leaving him, this hospital has private rooms that parents can pay for so they are near their babies, I just won’t be a patient anymore. 🙄
Glad you’re doing better hun, what a lot to go through for you all. Little man is little fighter 😍
We both have men that deal with tractors 🚜🥰