Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Oh my, what absolute gluttony from the Oinking Olga, everything about it is odious, they way it just shovels food down it’s massive gullet is vile.
I really don’t know how it’s got the brass neck to say it forgets to eat, it never stops having its snout in a trough, it’s just obscene on every level. 🤮🐽
Anyways beautiful non puffy nipped trowels, have a fantastic day whatever you are doing.
Much luvs from me, bubby Daviddonearunner the 4th & the real succulent that is Gavin. 😊🌵❤️
See here is just one example which reflects the anger and frustration that so many have for her.
Lies lies lies...manipulation...attention seeking....woe is me crap....victim playing! 🙄🤬

She's a walking Narc textbook! 🤦‍♀️

Mar 8, 2024
I was wondering what I'm doing wrong because I can never taste it. Can you? 🤔😭 I can't bear the bite then show the middle. Also I wouldn't cheers food in fing person 🙈 I agree ordering for me is a treat so will always be something I don't/can't make. And don't forget she got her burger press for when "do miiii burgers" as in gets her frozen burgers out the air fryer aaaaaahahaha. A burger press!! 😭😭😭😭😭
She has disgusting 'table manners'🤢

Mar 8, 2024
Has to show her coffee machine, finally washed it have you aimee?

And PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD stop eating on camera - that kind of content is disgustingly disgusting
Head back...lip smacking etc etc has to stir everyone up to get some more content after reading all night no doubt! 🙄
Excited and proud she has done a basic bloody task! 🙄
Excited as she's going out shopping..again.. no doubt 🙄

Infuriating melt! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Mar 8, 2024
Oh sorry quickly... someone please remind her to get their cheap, awful 'bespoke' t-shirts on today I know, I know they'll be in a crumpled heap covered in piss and fur but it's now or never Shamey 👀 and remember that time you were so close to bedding Michael Owen? How he let you get away will be on the never solved mystery list along with where the sock ends up in the washer. Baffled!!! 😂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

England National Team Yes GIF by UEFA
. I

🤣🤣🤣🤣 England's number 1 fan 🤣🤣🤣
Oh and it was Stevie G but probably changes so could be both 🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
I was wondering what I'm doing wrong because I can never taste it. Can you? 🤔😭 I can't bear the bite then show the middle. Also I wouldn't cheers food in fing person 🙈 I agree ordering for me is a treat so will always be something I don't/can't make. And don't forget she got her burger press for when "do miiii burgers" as in gets her frozen burgers out the air fryer aaaaaahahaha. A burger press!! 😭😭😭😭😭
🤣🤣it’s when she says ooh me Mowfs watering or am salivating and has to wipe her gob - it’s just disgusting and always make me feel slightly sick !

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Morning lovely 😍 nice to hear from you 🥰 I was thinking about you and @itsadogslife has anyone seen anything from her?

She can't help herself. Selfish b. She gives me the vibe of getting a prezzie on Cs birthday when they were young or she'd kick off. Probably not vice versa on hers though 🤦🏼‍♀️
I saw on TL.. did you see the price of them ON THE SALE? Why oodie AND dressing gown? They're pretty much the same thing no? She has such an obsessive nature it's weird AF. Price of them is staggering €129 ON THE SALE. WOW!! 😳 Plus she'll make a point of letting everyone know "it's not her main present" because she's fed in the head enough to think making H sound like a spoilt brat is a flex 🤦🏼‍♀️ Also would not surprise me if they make it to sept because she can always buy more!!
Awh I used take my niece ballet class. Love that 🩰💞 Yesss Come on the boys 🤞🏼 im not hopeful but 🤞🏼🤞🏼 Have a gorgeous day 😊💞
Hi lovey,

Oh my days how much? Wow that is so expensive and like you say why both an Oddie and dressing gown?

It always the same with her though - has to be more than what would be enough. She does it with clothes, food, drinks.

I really fail to see what people like in her or how she is relatable.

She loves my ballet my youngest she will be in 10 this year and been going since she was 3 she absolutely loves it.

I’m not hopeful either for the match but have everything crossed.

Have a lovely day darling 💕

Mar 8, 2024
Exactly! I popped on to Stephs TT the other day to have a butchers...don't comment as not blocked there...
The clear lack of intelligence in the comments on hers was just as bad!
Clearly people have low expectations and aspirations there too!
Quality not quantity springs to mind! Just makes them easily manipulated...conned and vulnerable though.. which is actually sad and worrying!!
It is worrying when you see some of the comments. Like I do be sat thinking surely these people aren’t real. They have to be taking the piss surely

1..2...jiggy will be after you.. 3..4....A's personal copper at your door...

Sorry..being silly...🤦‍♀️🤣 but u will get some stick for writing such awful..accurate..on the nail facts 🤣🤣🤣❤️
Feck jizzpig, aka Dutty sketty Dani, it’s a cockgobbling wankspangling thundercunt. It’s parents are definitely siblings, it’s sat in its darkened box room, picking sausage roll crumbs & biscuits out of its massive sweaty gunt, tweaking it’s puffy nips & drooling over its catpissy, lying, scamming Oinking Olga devouring yet more food, while it’s mother is round the back of SPAR doing £2.50 blowies so it can buy jizzpig it’s daily bottle of White lightning cider & 4 cans of Tennents super & 6 multi packs of crisp.
Gawwwwwwd, it felt good to let that little vent out. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Going out with her dad and me dads wife for another birthday lunch. Gonna be a big lunch - how can she stomach it after last nights monster dinner?

And the state of her, have a shower you skanky t

Attachments

• IMG_5100.png
    IMG_5100.png
    397.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5103.png
    IMG_5103.png
    382.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5105.png
    IMG_5105.png
    386.5 KB · Views: 14
  • v0f044gc0000cq4if07og65pfeanast0.mp4
    24.2 MB

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She looks a mess, she’s definitely been told to turn the filters down. Her skin is so aged.
I’m nearly 4 years older than her.. and my skin isn’t anywhere near as bad as her. But then I don’t cake on make up, sunbed or use copious amounts of unneeded skincare or eat or drink like she does.

She looks a good 4-5 years older than me and if I didn’t know her age I’d be putting her at 44-45

Mar 8, 2024
Feck jizzpig, aka Dutty sketty Dani, it’s a cockgobbling wankspangling thundercunt. It’s parents are definitely siblings, it’s sat in its darkened box room, picking sausage roll crumbs & biscuits out of its massive sweaty gunt, tweaking it’s puffy nips & drooling over its catpissy, lying, scamming Oinking Olga devouring yet more food, while it’s mother is round the back of SPAR doing £2.50 blowies so it can buy jizzpig it’s daily bottle of White lightning cider & 4 cans of Tennents super & 6 multi packs of crisp.
Gawwwwwwd, it felt good to let that little vent out. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Let it out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Trauma , either D1 or D2 put the dining set together ! Was meant for them to eat together as a family (after two weeks ) 😂 she really does get ahead of herself 😂 so she avoids sitting at the table as she is traumatised and also let's not forget she absolutely hates spending time with harper so there's that too .
Oh my gosh. I wondered same about the floor. Is that really the reason? That's absolutely wild 😂😂😂 What a sad little life Jane.
You don't hear a single peep from H in the background either, unless gobby granny is serving up more red chicken and Little Miss Woddle fumes cz she wanted more 🐷. Makes me wonder if H's been told. Ssshh monkey Mummy's working 😂 it's such a sad state of affairs. When I was younger teatime used to be the time we'd chat about the day etc. Don't get me wrong we weren't the Waltons ha. Just think it's odd and sad you don't hear a peep whilst Mummy's chowing down