Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She feels fluey?? My daughter has the flu and she ain’t laughing and joking about . It’s the poor buggers birthday today too bless her. We’ve had to move her sleepover to next week.
If that spot appeared on my nose, I’d worry it was a consequence of sunbed use.
She feels like s cos she’s ate too much s and I guess she caned a bottle or 2 of Kylie last night

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She feels fluey?? My daughter has the flu and she ain’t laughing and joking about . It’s the poor buggers birthday today too bless her. We’ve had to move her sleepover to next week.
Bless her hope she enjoys her birthday as well as she can 💞 I agree though only time I've actually had the flu it floored me. Not just sniffling. Can someone share today's bollocks please x

Mar 8, 2024
Screenshot_20240707_114444_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20240707_114420_TikTok.jpg annndddddd we have a reason for the forehead dent!

looks like shes been watching old stand up too, sure I've heard those comments about kids somewhere before.
I'm peppa pig
Make Up Tutorial Social Media GIF by Peppa Pig

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240707_152854_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240707_152854_Samsung Internet.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 16

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
looks like shes been watching old stand up too, sure I've heard those comments about kids somewhere before.

Yeah I think it’s a Michael McIntyre sketch! Also what’s the big deal about the bathroom, thought she had two loos

I think you're right. It's just another lie for content. If anyone mentioned in the comments she has 2 lavs you know she'd delete it, doesn't fit her narrative

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton

It pisses me off when people say they have the flu when it is very obvious that they are being dramatic and it is just a cold. The flu can kill. And if you had the flu or even just starting with flu symptoms, you certainly wouldn’t be sat in front of your ring light and recording yourself talking to invisible strangers.
A few years back I had the flu and ended up getting pneumonia as well. I was in hospital for 2 weeks because of it and I felt that rotten that ( trying to not sound dramatic 🤭) I felt like I was going to die.
She just loves the sympathy though doesn’t she. She’s not had an illness for a while so she was overdue to have one

Correct..apart from the sex appeal... dont think she had this..def not anymore lol. She THINKS she does but it's a NO from the male population! (And mire than likely the females too) 🤢🤣
That’s why I said most of them. 🤣🤣🤣
I showed the husband a few pics of Oinking Olga, with & without the filters & he said “that’s unfortunate looking, I think I would struggle to even get my horniest bull to mount that heifer.”
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He is actually a really nice man but as he says, he knows a t when he see’s one. 🤣🤣🤣

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
She’s complaining that the school holidays needs to hurry up so the kids can break up for summer. It’s such a tough life making up Harold’s packed lunch every morning and doing the school run.

What I think she fails to understand is that its actually a luxury that she will be able to spend the whole summer holidays with her daughter.

For the working parents of young children, it’s something we could only wish for.

Me and my husband have had to carefully allocate our annual leave at work so that either one of us is off work for a few days during the holidays, just to try and save money because for a lot of the holidays we are having to put the twins in to a holiday club while we are at work. I actually dread the summer holidays because
1)the amount of money we will have to pay for holiday club
2)getting annual leave from work for the summer holidays is hard as everyone wants time off
3)the guilt I feel because we aren’t able to take a lot of time off work to spend quality time with the twins during summer

Trying to get annual leave during the school holidays is a massive stress 😭

I tell you no lies girls that was sore as do.

Anyway. Aimless shut your disgusting mouth and stop chatting s about your child being a near teen. She's fing 9 you thick mare. Another just over 3 years. And stop being a lazy s and get out that fing s hole house!
That’s stunning. 😍