Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 7, 2024
It's laughable she has used examples from here and T about endo to make her own BS narrative. If you were genuinely poorly and fainting, school would absolutely call your parents...... unless acting, drama, and a general OTT response to the smallest of ailments was something you did on a regular basis Aimee 🤔 sounds like school and work got the measure of you pretty quickly you dramatic faker skiver! It might take some longer than others but we all eventually work out you are a narcissistic fraud that makes up illness to garner sympathy. There was clearly something lacking in your childhood, did being 'poorly' bring you the attention you craved? GTW was busy building his empire so you could fleece him in the future. Gash flash was out seeking 🍆 (apple didn't fall far from the tree there!). Maybe drama and fictional illnesses were the only time you got attention from your busy parents 🤔
Grow up, set an example to your child and stop being a sad pathetic loser! If you can't do it for yourself, do it for H. You are an embarrassment to your whole family but especially your child! Not too late to make a change doser

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Omg honestly how is she able to be classed as a “parent”.

How the do do you get to 39 years of age and have to ring your dad to ask what to do about a toad in your house?

It wouldn’t surprise me if she went round the garden with her cut down hedge, saw little toad and thought ahh haa I will use you for content and put the poor thing in her germ infested hovel.

Also isn’t it weird that she hasn’t showed off a haul of what she has got C for her birthday when she was making a full video of all the presents she got for W when it was her birthday.

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
It's laughable she has used examples from here and T about endo to make her own BS narrative. If you were genuinely poorly and fainting, school would absolutely call your parents...... unless acting, drama, and a general OTT response to the smallest of ailments was something you did on a regular basis Aimee 🤔 sounds like school and work got the measure of you pretty quickly you dramatic faker skiver! It might take some longer than others but we all eventually work out you are a narcissistic fraud that makes up illness to garner sympathy. There was clearly something lacking in your childhood, did being 'poorly' bring you the attention you craved? GTW was busy building his empire so you could fleece him in the future. Gash flash was out seeking 🍆 (apple didn't fall far from the tree there!). Maybe drama and fictional illnesses were the only time you got attention from your busy parents 🤔
Grow up, set an example to your child and stop being a sad pathetic loser! If you can't do it for yourself, do it for H. You are an embarrassment to your whole family but especially your child! Not too late to make a change doser
You hit the nail on the head here!!!!! Attention seeking at it's finest. It's Charlie's birthday so obviously aimee will make this week all about her

May 18, 2024
UK
I've got a really important meeting at work tomorrow. If I message my boss in the morning with my best (can't be fuked to get out of bed) poorly voice will you all back me up that I need a least a few days off... maybe a week for a period. My mums no longer around to mop my brow and write me a sick note unfortunately
Don’t forget to take a dry bath, then lie on the bathroom floor naked whilst some pleb feeds you ice lollies 🫣

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
She really needs to reposition her phone when she’s talking to it. It is doing nothing for her chins
IMG_2757.png
No, Aimee !!! Your daughter didn’t go to a friend after school and had dinner there! You absolute liar !!! 🤥 you just weren’t arsed to make a proper dinner as usual and didn’t want another ‘negative’ comments so you came up with yet another fing lie!!!! SAD EXCUSE OF A MOTHER, WOMAN AND HUMAN BEING IN GENERAL! Just do off

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
No, Aimee !!! Your daughter didn’t go to a friend after school and had dinner there! You absolute liar !!! 🤥 you just weren’t arsed to make a proper dinner as usual and didn’t want another ‘negative’ comments so you came up with yet another fing lie!!!! SAD EXCUSE OF A MOTHER, WOMAN AND HUMAN BEING IN GENERAL! Just do off
She knew yesterday she was going to be home today so why not order a home delivery if her period has stopped her leaving the house the useless piece of s.

Last edited:

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
And why the hell is this lunatic laughing ?! There’s nothing funny in her dud!!!

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
It was excruciating to watch oh what to do ? Let me post to tiktok then say oh I’ll phone my dad that’s what I do when I don’t know what to do 😂 walloper 😂😂😂
She’s thick as s , hardly rocket science lol but she had to ring daddy …. And why would she set it free in her garden were 5 cats live 🤷‍♀️ guess walking to a safer area is a bit to much to ask

Mar 9, 2024
Anyone else notice that when she’s doing anything for mr burns she stops and looks terrified in case she gets it wrong? Even cutting up her sandwich? I know she has massively lied about previous blokes and DV but if I saw someone I knew behaving like this I’d be keeping an eye out because it ain’t normal! We have all heard how Bratish and spoilt H is but olga actually acts scared of her - is it just me?

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
You hit the nail on the head here!!!!! Attention seeking at it's finest. It's Charlie's birthday so obviously aimee will make this week all about her
Is this why she’s SUDDENLY POORLY???
Too ill to celebrate Charlie’s birthday 🎈
As it won’t be centred around Aimless…. And she couldn’t stand that! As it has to be all about her.