Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Imagine having your friend round for tea and you just sit there eating a chunk of cucumber like a guinea pig 🙃
I feel so awful for her I really really do 💔 She is going to get bullied something chronic. Her gaunt appearance, her scruffy unclean uniform, nails, teeth, baby talk, toddler spoons, eating habits, manners, I could go on but I won't because she's a child 🥺💔 What I will say is every single thing I just mentioned and more is nothing but a spawn of her Mother. How could she? 😭😭 As someone who "was bullied all through school" I repeat How could she? 😒😒

Mar 9, 2024
I am so annoyed at a company like Tesco using a woman who uses filters to falsely advertise products such as make up and face cream etc to promote them. These influencers like Aimee are scammers. You cannot get an honest review of a product from her.
Exactly this! I’m sure they don’t research people at all! It’s like asking Garry glitter to promote nappies! I am absolutely shocked that Teso are deleting all the comments too! I didn’t see any that warranted deleting- they were all saying what a bad choice of representation she was! I won’t be spending my cash there anymore! I’m sure they will loose more than they make from her! I’m disgusted!

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Harper Having a friend over for tea and her mother is wearing pyjamas! I just couldn’t!!
Like…. Isn’t she dropping the friend off afterwards? Or is the other parent having to collect her daughter… if my daughter had a friend over… I would pick both up from school then drop them off afterwards so that particular mum had some quality time to themselves…🥰 THEN again… Aimless is so needy so guessing as she’s already wearing Pyj’s…. She won’t be dropping off!

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
Harper Having a friend over for tea and her mother is wearing pyjamas! I just couldn’t!!
Like…. Isn’t she dropping the friend off afterwards? Or is the other parent having to collect her daughter… if my daughter had a friend over… I would pick both up from school then drop them off afterwards so that particular mum had some quality time to themselves…🥰 THEN again… Aimless is so needy so guessing as she’s already wearing Pyj’s…. She won’t be dropping off!
She also probably had a few glasses of kylie!!!