Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I know I’ve been that bored I’ve deep cleaned my house from top to bottom (jokes I do that every week, whether it needs it or not) now I’m waiting on the boy coming home from school and the weekend can begin
I'm taking my daughter to her first festival this weekend. She could of went with all her friends but said she wasn't going without me, so I'm the same today, cleaning as usual then a lovely weekend to look forward to x

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I'm taking my daughter to her first festival this weekend. She could of went with all her friends but said she wasn't going without me, so I'm the same today, cleaning as usual then a lovely weekend to look forward to x
Oh enjoy!

I hate the thought of returning home to a mess, same as waking up to one. So it’s all nice and clean & when I get home tomorrow we can just chill. And then football buffet and drinks Sunday (Monday I’ll be dreading getting up 😂)

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom
I've just rewatched the tesco ad on TL .
When she shows her the haul at home why is the pizza missing.
We know she never shows everything she buys but the pizza is on the screen and the receipt.

It's a bit misleading to point out the saving she's made using the clubcard but fail to show the pizza that contributed the the saving.

On the other hand it makes what she does show us look more expensive.

Wonder who decided not to show the pizza

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Right girls place your bets

* gets mummy to come on and say how amazing she is
* updates police investigation and they have came out for a statement and said what a gorgeous home she has
* daddy warbucks is getting lawyers to sue us all.........on things his daughter publicly posts
* cries and tells us all she having a day, doesn't understand the hate, blah fing blah
* silence 🔕

Well fellow hags & non puffy nipped trowels, that’s me finally been discharged from hospital after nigh on 17 days, not that I’m going far, just to a private room down the corridor but the freedom is oh so sweet. 🤣🤣🤣
Bubby Daviddonearunner the 4th is doing extremely well, now fluent in Latin, been accepted at Mensa & has also become a Michelin chef. 🙄he will be in here for another week or two as he still needs to bang on some timber but other than that he is AMAZING. ❤️
I’m actually going home tomorrow for a few hours to see my wee doggy, I have missed him so much & before any of the rabid delulu sycophants start his dad will be with him. 🙄
Much luvs to you all from myself & Gavin. ❤️🌵
#freedom#nocriminalsinthisfamily#Tescoscrapingthebottomofthebarrel#OinkingOlgaquasipigmoisacatpissysmellybeast.🐽