Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Hater of Vav but simmering rage for Aimee also. Not commented on this thread before I can't stand this fing idiot. The pair of them are just thick fs. Aimee, start dressing like an adult and get an actual job to feed your kid and million cats. Buy some cleaning products at the same time, you radiate minker!
My hate is equally spread between the two vile bitches. Both lie constantly and both are thick as pig s. Sick to death of the pair of them 😜

Hater of Vav but simmering rage for Aimee also. Not commented on this thread before I can't stand this fing idiot. The pair of them are just thick fs. Aimee, start dressing like an adult and get an actual job to feed your kid and million cats. Buy some cleaning products at the same time, you radiate minker!
Radiate minker. 🤣🤣🤣💀

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
The dumb fs just dont get it do they? They want to email tesco to tell them it was all the trolls fault for being malicious...get to fuuucckkkk!!
Thing is, there were a LOT of comments on Tescos videos from real accounts voicing their disappointment in the partnership. Yes people from here have emailed in, but there’s plenty of others who’ve probably done the same. Not trolls. Just the general public making themselves heard. Now if Aimee wasn’t such a lying, manipulative fraud who doesn’t cook decent meals, she doesn’t even shop properly because she’s going 3/4 times a week & she’s having 3 takeaways in 6 days? What does that highlight? It highlights she’s very wasteful, hates shopping, cooking and is so unrelatable to not only parents but also to single people/couples on a budget and rely on offers (not just clubcard) & she’s making a mockery of all of that & she’s the ONLY one to blame because SHES THE ONE who puts that content out there and if it’s getting negative comments it’s about time she gave her head a wobble and asked the most important question- WHY?

Mar 9, 2024
I’m off to Tesco tomorrow to get some Prosecco cos it’s on offer at £5 a bottle 😂
I’m on it babe - rekon this shop is gunna be about £500 not including booze cos I’m feeding the masses on Sunday but believe me I’d have fed everyone on star bars and quavers from the shell garage down the road rather than spend money at Tescos if they had carried on! Still a bit peeved about the dirty deleting they did tho but needs must!