Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I wouldn't want to upset or remind anyone of their real loss . Sincere apologies if I have or do . I just wanted to point a reminder how low this piece of scum is . It's not even a year since she scraped the barrel of low lying scum barrels with the mis carriage story . Beggars belief how she hasn't been cancelled. The list is endless yet 3 years on she still has a platform.
It’s all just a money making machine and no morals. Her and vile Vav are the worst 2 because they are less obvious than the other scrotes and they just get away with constantly lying in order to flog their cheap tat 🙄

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Can I just say it's been ages since I've posted, life n all that jazz, but you're all not far from my thoughts :love::love: I'm currently sunning myself in beautiful Mexico and just laid horizontal on the hotel bed covered in aftersun and to top my holiday in paradise off I've seen Catpisses DUD with the crying face and the comments on TikTok, Tattle and here are pure gold!!! Life is good and Tesco are fabulous!! I love how fat hole vavron is wading in to deflect from the pile of se she's got herself into, it's great isn't it 😂😂😂😂
Keep in touch Pecan and enjoy the sunshine ❤️

heyitsmeee

Mar 7, 2024
Oh what a night 🤣
Tesco I will shop,with you again. I’ll even ditch Asda if you reveal a warts and all explanation
shameless , drink more kylie , I like your more vocal responses and kicking over of the poor trees !
ever heard the phrase keep your friends close but your enemies closer ?
I bet big beefy vav was the first putting in a burner complaint to Tesco .
Sainsbury’s , Aldi Lidl amd m&s get ready , she will be all up your arse unless she has the balls to shop at tescos again I certainly wouldn’t if they dropped me 🤣
Saying that vav still flies Logan air and that takes solid brass balls ,learn from the best 🤣 or as my mam would say morals of a Tom cat

while I’m on my very own high horse , celebrate Charlie’s birthday and her doings ! instead of being blatantly jealous of the single mumma she actually is, celebrate her as one day she and Ralph will be all you have left! I am not even charlies biggest fan but I respect her , her parenting etc bet it kills you to know that large amount of us can say we respect her over you ! Bawbag !