Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
The mentality is her followers is astounding. Someone says they are autistic and finding it hard to understand and they have no compassion to help. Aimee draws in the same type of person she is. Also how the hell is the video manipulated when it's taken from her page word for word. No edits done? Jesus hold her responsible for herself ffs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240713_105832_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240713_105832_TikTok.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 91
  • Screenshot_20240713_105922_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240713_105922_TikTok.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 88

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
Aimee don’t go down the route of Vavs suicide baiting.

Was it someone here who emailed Tesco or did they just tag Tesco in the video?
IMG_8484.jpeg
I emailed Tesco and as far as I know, lots of other people did. Not only from here. There were lots of comments on Tesco social media from their concerned customers.

I emailed Tesco with her TT videos, ASA violations, nursing home scandal. I expressed my concerns in a professional email. I did not explain what’s in the videos, violations or uncle scandal. Just forwarded links/videos/photos but I left it to Tesco come up to their own conclusions.

Predictable… ‘ when you’ve worked hard behind the scenes..’ you wrote your ‘script’ in a morning last minute 😂😂😂 and it really showed…
View attachment v0f044gc0000cq949anog65sgttkehhg.mp4
Mine & Gavins musings for today, you reap what you sow Oinking Olga, this is what happens when you are a liar & generally a horror of a person. You could have said yeah I fed up & then moved on numerous times but you always want to be the victim. You & Vilevavron are of the same ilk, you both think you are never wrong & those rabid delulu sycophants & your weird families continue to rim you both & you both believe your own bullshit & you both think you are infallible, well it’s come back to bite you both on your very ample arses this week.
The thing is you both blame trolls but you are both orchestrating your own downfall with your abhorrent behaviours. I myself can hand on heart say, I have never commented on either of your posts, never contacted SS, schools, DVLA, any brands & I think most of us on these sites are the same, you are getting reported by ordinary folk who see you both for the absolute horrors you are.
Anyways fellow non puffy nipped trowels have an amazing Saturday whatever you are doing. Much luvs from me & Gavin. 🌵❤️
#blessed😇#seeingmybeautifulweedoggytoday. #notadelulusychophant#suckstobeoinkingolga#concequencesofyourownactions#wearealllaughingatyou#mightpopintoTESCOtoday.

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
If she doesn’t take a step back from this and really evaluate the situation and learn from it her til tok days are numbered. This is an opportunity for her to really reflect on where she has went wrong but because she never does she will go down the path of blaming others, and unfortunately it will backfire on her, other brands or maybe even the brands she has will see how she has handled this situation and will drop her or not give her any deals and then she will be screwed heaven forbid she might have to go and get a real job in the real world🤷🏻‍♀️this has to be a wake up call to her!
I don’t think she has a lot left to work with really 🤔 No serious beauty brand will work with her again, no store chain will work with her after this drama ! 😅 Believe it or not but all of the supermarket chains communicate with each other when it comes to things like that! She is left with either takeaways or kitchenware 🤣 She slagged off too many of the takeaways to ever get any deal, together with delivery apps! And let’s be honest she didn’t do herself any favours using either toddler plates or Disney ones 🤣
She also cant cook, which she admitted herself so many times! So no food brands would offer her any colabs!
She will need to come up with some completely new path …

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Tesco should have had looked at her posts before agreeing to use her. Her page is just a mess full of gorging on fast food while looking like a tramp. She never even cooks so she’s not going to help them with sales. She looks se in any clothes she buys from there as well

Attachments

• IMG_6070.jpeg
    IMG_6070.jpeg
    168.4 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_6071.jpeg
    IMG_6071.jpeg
    158.4 KB · Views: 119

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
This single scruff bag really pisses me off, it’s because she is constantly stuffing her face with take away food while looking unkempt and scratching her face. Then lying about her size. It’s sending such a terrible message to her followers.
That’s my reason for disliking her, I’m sorry but we should call people out on this behaviour not just scroll on. It needs to stop, same with vilevavron.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
This single scruff bag really pisses me off, it’s because she is constantly stuffing her face with take away food while looking unkempt and scratching her face. Then lying about her size. It’s sending such a terrible message to her followers.
That’s my reason for disliking her, I’m sorry but we should call people out on this behaviour not just scroll on. It needs to stop, same with vilevavron.
Absolutely! 100%
This is what is wrong with social media and using ‘influencers’ to advertise s products. There’s nothing genuine. She takes no pride in her ‘work’, she is not a good role model and constantly lies. It does need to stop.

maxi

May 19, 2024
leeds
She just copy and pastes stephs s. Aimee nobody is on a mission. There's many people who haven't been on TL or here that have reported you because you lie and manipulate. You are responsible for the content you have put out in the past. Your own words have just come back to haunt you. Take ownership of the fact that it's you that has done that nobody else. But you won't. You will gas light everyone else. Typical narcissistic behaviour.
#broken has me lolling

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Total BS, and she’s so predictable. She’s too much of a narc to quit. And once again no accountability, no self reflection, just blame the tolls and that it’s not your fault.
Tesco is a huge company, pretty sure they’re not getting rid of you because of a few emails. Your behaviour your conduct is out there for everyone to see, you did this Aimee you.

At least she can’t say the CEO of Tescos follows her.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Tesco should have had looked at her posts before agreeing to use her. Her page is just a mess full of gorging on fast food while looking like a tramp. She never even cooks so she’s not going to help them with sales. She looks se in any clothes she buys from there as well
Does she not think to herself that she may be the problem? Trolls don’t troll someone for absolutely no reason at all. She has done plenty to give people reasons for disliking her. If she was genuine, took pride in herself and her ‘work’, used her platform for something positive such as the life of a single mum, budgeting, meal ideas on a budget, cheap days out for kids etc, she would be much more likeable and relatable.

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Does she not think to herself that she may be the problem? Trolls don’t troll someone for absolutely no reason at all. She has done plenty to give people reasons for disliking her. If she was genuine, took pride in herself and her ‘work’, used her platform for something positive such as the life of a single mum, budgeting, meal ideas on a budget, cheap days out for kids etc, she would be much more likeable and relatable.
Exactly. Why does she think so many many people dislike her. Whats funny is she says a group of people, wake up Aimee is not a group, it’s a mega group. For everyone of us here, there are another 5 or so. Even your tattle thread is getting comments for people who’ve never commented before. And tattle shut her thread down ages ago, so it’s people already tattle members.

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Exactly. Why does she think so many many people dislike her. Whats funny is she says a group of people, wake up Aimee is not a group, it’s a mega group. For everyone of us here, there are another 5 or so. Even your tattle thread is getting comments for people who’ve never commented before. And tattle shut her thread down she’s ago, so it’s people already tattle members.
There are some inspirational and upbeat accounts on TT, she’s just dreary, lazy, scruffy and promoting dangerously unhealthy eating and terrible lifestyle with no exercise. She’s disgusting 🤮

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Well R Charlie’s Tea party is going to be a barrel of laughs ! Will she go ? Will we get another clap back stood at the sink with her marigolds when she should be necking Kylie and Tesco’s finest picky bits ?
I hope Charlie goes out and enjoys herself, don’t know how she can be around Aimee at all especially when she has to make the effort to drive to them 😳

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
I follow a young couple jo and marsh they have 2 small children ,they lived in a hotel room for months ,they are the most cheerful couple on there ,they are finally in a house ,thier content is upbeat and she is always happy ,watch and learn from.them aimme they don't have much bit they are so greatful for everything they have ...change your content now ,get into keep fit ,healthy eating and stop the lies tescos dropping you is your fault you choose to share everything about you on your page if you didn't overshare people would have nothing on you and I'm certainly not jeleaous of you none of us on here are we just want you to be accountable for the lies you tell and all the filters you use ,go look at your sister even in her pjs she looks clean and presentable , step away from your phone and sort yourself out ..