Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I called aimless a spastic . Are you okay ? Is she disabled ?? No she is not , it was a slang for her and her alone . Far too sensitive to be on this forum lurker
Ladies let not get into any argie bargie now, me and you have apologised and been forgiven. We are a sensitive caring community here 🙏🏼

Mar 9, 2024
Awwww come on you lot! I love it on here and I hate to see my fellow bridge dwellers biting chunks off each other ! It’s coming home today and flabby flaps has lost again so can we just be 😃 people have expressed their views and said their pieces - nobody can force their views on anyone but it is perfectly fine to disagree. Here in Yorkshire some very dodgy terms and old sayings are still used and generally no offence is intended. yeah we can point out why we think it’s offensive but ultimately nobody can force someone to change the language they use. Please don’t bash each other with our troll clubs! For what it’s worth I think you are all the best bridge dwellers and I’m so glad we are all on the same side x

Mar 9, 2024
Can’t move in my house for England flags - been cooking since 5 this morning - the pergola is decked out and the big screen is up - beer is on ice and the nets are up for the kids. The bloke is doing my head in because he is in full on Pickford mode - doing pre match warm up with the kids - all in all win or loose THIS IS ENGLAND - olga I’m so jealous of your life it’s killing me - I will tell the 60 odd adults and kids that are on their way to my house and garden to scream and sing our boys to victory what a nasty vile troll I am with no life and that I need to go touch some grass ! 🤣🤣 oh and your a Fanny and you stink of cat wee ! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿