Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
State of her face, the fish spunk isn’t really working. Wonder if she’s got a nectar card 😂
What a waste of spunk.. and money 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I wish she'd get over her pissing cucumber gag too. Or just embrace why she likes um bigggg and likes um chunkkkaayyy 👀 You do you boo. I work in A&E (soz Jiggy) people have used worse 😜🤢😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240714-235552_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240714-235552_Samsung Internet.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 103
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
No, I’m not ok. I popped to Tesco earlier to stock up on Kylie and spicee rice ready for watching the match tonight, and as I was walking in there was a group of huns staging a ‘Justice for Queen Aimee’ protest. They weren’t letting anyone go in the store until Aimee’s contract was reinstated by Tesco. I tried my best to reason with them, I even tried to tug on their heart strings by telling them that she is my inspiration and it’s because of her that I’ve fallen madly in love with Kylie and spicee rice. But they were havin none of it! They are ruthless mother fers. Anyway, time was getting on and the hubby was constantly messaging me asking how long I was going to be which was pissing me off even more. So in the end I had to resort to violence.
I got my trolley, strategically lined it up and ran full force into the army of huns. They put up a fight and tried to stop me, but I was a woman on a mission! And I won the battle! I got my Kylie, got my rice and even treated myself to a MASSIVE cucumber!
Omg I am SCREAMING!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The way you wrote it could actually be real hahaha because some of the clowns and the comments they put you can actually imagine all that happening! 😂 But also dying at your MASSIVE cucumber because look what I just posted 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
No, I’m not ok. I popped to Tesco earlier to stock up on Kylie and spicee rice ready for watching the match tonight, and as I was walking in there was a group of huns staging a ‘Justice for Queen Aimee’ protest. They weren’t letting anyone go in the store until Aimee’s contract was reinstated by Tesco. I tried my best to reason with them, I even tried to tug on their heart strings by telling them that she is my inspiration and it’s because of her that I’ve fallen madly in love with Kylie and spicee rice. But they were havin none of it! They are ruthless mother fers. Anyway, time was getting on and the hubby was constantly messaging me asking how long I was going to be which was pissing me off even more. So in the end I had to resort to violence.
I got my trolley, strategically lined it up and ran full force into the army of huns. They put up a fight and tried to stop me, but I was a woman on a mission! And I won the battle! I got my Kylie, got my rice and even treated myself to a MASSIVE cucumber!

🤣🤣🤣 This was the first laugh out loud moment I've had since the 80 odd minute of the football so thank you 👏👏🤣🤣🤣

.....ruthless mother fers 🤣🤣 just imagining all those divvies in their Aimee t-shirts 🤣🤣🤣

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
@allaboardthebirkeybike 😂😂😂 my imagination went a bit mental there 😂 but it’s a scenario that I can 100% imagine happening 😂
I’ve seen quite a few ‘paraphernalia’ used for sexual gratification too 😂 I’ll never forget the old woman with a dildo stuck up her arse, we got it out and it was still vibrating 😂The things people do eh 🙄😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
And a few absolutely gorgeous mugs

zobo

Apr 17, 2024
northeast
Hopefully someone found the video for receipts! The new Sainsburys in Southport is bloody massive. She will be exhausted walking round 4 times a week for her little shops. Love that for her 😂 Total waste of her time for sure as Sainsbury's slogan is "Helping everyone eat better". Not a chance with her lack of cooking skills, diet of takeaways and previous content to sabotage the deal. Dark humour incoming...duck it! , 'Pets at home' is An option..... An 'odour free' cat litter collaboration would be more suited 😹
Well they will be shi💩💩ing in other people’s gardens now she lets them all out , so that’s not even an option for her 🤡

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
@allaboardthebirkeybike 😂😂😂 my imagination went a bit mental there 😂 but it’s a scenario that I can 100% imagine happening 😂
I’ve seen quite a few ‘paraphernalia’ used for sexual gratification too 😂 I’ll never forget the old woman with a dildo stuck up her arse, we got it out and it was still vibrating 😂The things people do eh 🙄😂
The one I remember was a can of impulse 😂😂😂

Mar 9, 2024
Well - been up and cleaning since 5 - my bloke can not open his eyes - he managed to get his arse off the trampoline at some point and into the conservatory- still wrapped in his 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿with the dog under his arm / she looks as rough as he does - she didn’t even bark at the bin men. Thank god this is not a regular event - I am knackered! Wonder if olga even knew there was a big game on? Bet mr Burns is the only kid at school that can’t join in with the football banter - all our littles we’re very disappointed and yes we had tears but this whole week has been something they will always remember - my bloke does know how to party😱😳🤣 does anyone think she will address the Tesco debacle at any point? Surely she will have to if she has any sense? She must know that the same will happen- if by some miracle she was offered another big name? It’s her managements fault for pimping her out under false pretences- she got sussed big time! A turd dipped in glittery creosote is still a turd 🤣

Mar 9, 2024

I wish she'd get over her pissing cucumber gag too. Or just embrace why she likes um bigggg and likes um chunkkkaayyy 👀 You do you boo. I work in A&E (soz Jiggy) people have used worse 😜🤢😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what do you even say to these people? Do you have pamphlets to hand out about the dangers of doing a sticky Vicky? Is there a helpline number you dish out? How do you not wet your pants laughing? You ALL need massive pay rises ❤️ swear to god - I could in no way shape or form muster any professionalism faced with this !

Mar 9, 2024

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what do you even say to these people? Do you have pamphlets to hand out about the dangers of doing a sticky Vicky? Is there a helpline number you dish out? How do you not wet your pants laughing? You ALL need massive pay rises ❤️ swear to god - I could in no way shape or form muster any professionalism faced with this !

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Well - been up and cleaning since 5 - my bloke can not open his eyes - he managed to get his arse off the trampoline at some point and into the conservatory- still wrapped in his 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿with the dog under his arm / she looks as rough as he does - she didn’t even bark at the bin men. Thank god this is not a regular event - I am knackered! Wonder if olga even knew there was a big game on? Bet mr Burns is the only kid at school that can’t join in with the football banter - all our littles we’re very disappointed and yes we had tears but this whole week has been something they will always remember - my bloke does know how to party😱😳🤣 does anyone think she will address the Tesco debacle at any point? Surely she will have to if she has any sense? She must know that the same will happen- if by some miracle she was offered another big name? It’s her managements fault for pimping her out under false pretences- she got sussed big time! A turd dipped in glittery creosote is still a turd 🤣
Sounds like a cracking sesh at your gaff 🍻🍺 I had to deal with a drunk 15 year old 🙄😂 we let him have a couple of cans, he sneaked another 2 and the daft sod could hardly walk. I mean I can’t judge, I used to get in worse states at that age 😂
We let the lasses have an alcohol free shandy and one of them was complaining she had a hangover this morning 😂
I don’t think Olga will mention what went on with Tesco. Too busy licking her wounds and feeling sorry for herself.
I agree, her management should have ‘managed’ her better. Hardly doing the job their meant to be doing