Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
King Of Queens Baby GIF by TV Land
I can’t describe how annoying this t is.
She is hideous. Her stupid non laugh laugh is grim. Her facial expressions make her look like a tit. Her massive nose is horrible. Her awful stories are beyond boring. She’s so unfunny. She carries on like a child. Laughing at stuff that isn’t funny. How she does these videos thinking yeah that’s good. I’ll post it. And think they’re entertaining.
Chloe-rose got pr the other day off some good brands.. and she was so so grateful and actually was so humble about what she received. She deserves to get pr as she would be honest about the items. She’s a nice girl and her content is good. She makes some really lovely meals. She’s a nice girl and she’s got personality. Plus she is absolutely beautiful. Then you have this overgrown dickhead child getting loads of free s that she never uses, acts over the top (gasping and hand over the mouth) and so fake when she gets stuff.
This video about Costco is ridiculous. And a 12 hour QVC live selling se to people who believe their bullshit. She’s as bad as vav with her 6 hour live selling crap. The two of these are just horrible humans and mums.
This made me laugh after a long day! 🤣🤣🤣 so on the money too!
Little apt GIF to pay you back about our overgrown toddler! 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I can only imagine the s she will purchase. I’ve never been meself now but me mate got me pjs (Disney I’m ashamed to admit!) but they qualify is amazing. I do want to go meself like. Wonder if she will lend me her card or let me go with her 😂😂😂
I had one...mainly for fuel but also cat food and litter. Last time I went I got a full tank of fuel as it was dirt cheap, had my car fully valeted up the road. The next day it was stolen from my work. 🤬🤦‍♀️
Bad omen...never went back! Was all a bit fishy! (I don't meant Aimee was there BTW lol) 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
She really don't have anything except shopping hauls now? That's so unsustainable for GENUINE single mums. People will get bord of it quick. How many phone cases does it need? Just a total waste. Would companies not be better maybe donating to under privileged schools/youth centres? Actually make a difference. Will never under stand giving to that greedy swamp pig.
Love that idea 💕

Mar 8, 2024
As she’s looking for work i thought I’d help her out with a CV. Every little helps.

CV of Aimee 5 names aka Aimless/Cat piss

Personal statement:

I am a size 12(+4) hovel dwelling former clubcard owner, single mama, owner of 5 cats and one emotional support bear. A fake anxiety advocate. I excel at playing the victim and manipulating people with no teeth. I have extensive experience in dick. I am a compulsive liar, unhygienic and show narcissistic personality traits.

Job history highlights:
Tesco - 11th July 2024 to 11th July 2024
Women’s Aid Speaker - TBC since 2021
Multi million pound business owner
Primark - started 3 years before the store opened.

Reason for leaving all: TROLLS

Skills:
Can dismantle an Halloween tree in minutes.
Ability to drive whilst passed out.
Opening bottles of Kylie.
Mutley impressions
Expert level knowledge of Uber Eats app.
Circus inspired make up artist.
Ability to have a filter on videos without using a filter.
Chewing coffee like a camel.
Extensive knowledge of the skip hire industry.

Dislikes:
Cheese. Studio lights. School runs. Cheese. Cleaning. Bathing. Cheese. Parenting. Telling the truth. Tesco.

Hobbies:
Deep throating chippy sausages on camera, taking dry baths, sun beds, takeaways, getting pissed, breeze block pity parties, spending money, men called Dave. Being poorly. My bestie Steph. Living my best life through TT.

References:
Granny gash flasher
Greg the wallet
My Police case worker
Uber Eats delivery driver
Slate selling t
MY mental health nurse
Omfg 🤣🤣🤣 this is class! It's all facts too!

Mar 8, 2024
I had one...mainly for fuel but also cat food and litter. Last time I went I got a full tank of fuel as it was dirt cheap, had my car fully valeted up the road. The next day it was stolen from my work. 🤬🤦‍♀️
Bad omen...never went back! Was all a bit fishy! (I don't meant Aimee was there BTW lol) 🤣
That last past has me howling 😂😂😂😂😂
Sorry about the bad omen s that happened to your car though! That’s awful after getting it cleaned and full for cheap!

Mar 8, 2024
As she’s looking for work i thought I’d help her out with a CV. Every little helps.

CV of Aimee 5 names aka Aimless/Cat piss

Personal statement:

I am a size 12(+4) hovel dwelling former clubcard owner, single mama, owner of 5 cats and one emotional support bear. A fake anxiety advocate. I excel at playing the victim and manipulating people with no teeth. I have extensive experience in dick. I am a compulsive liar, unhygienic and show narcissistic personality traits.

Job history highlights:
Tesco - 11th July 2024 to 11th July 2024
Women’s Aid Speaker - TBC since 2021
Multi million pound business owner
Primark - started 3 years before the store opened.

Reason for leaving all: TROLLS

Skills:
Can dismantle an Halloween tree in minutes.
Ability to drive whilst passed out.
Opening bottles of Kylie.
Mutley impressions
Expert level knowledge of Uber Eats app.
Circus inspired make up artist.
Ability to have a filter on videos without using a filter.
Chewing coffee like a camel.
Extensive knowledge of the skip hire industry.

Dislikes:
Cheese. Studio lights. School runs. Cheese. Cleaning. Bathing. Cheese. Parenting. Telling the truth. Tesco.

Hobbies:
Deep throating chippy sausages on camera, taking dry baths, sun beds, takeaways, getting pissed, breeze block pity parties, spending money, men called Dave. Being poorly. My bestie Steph. Living my best life through TT.

References:
Granny gash flasher
Greg the wallet
My Police case worker
Uber Eats delivery driver
Slate selling t
MY mental health nurse
The cat just looked at me weird cuz I spat my vape mist out at slate t 🤣🤣🤣🤣