Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
The more snot the quicker he caves - ask the kids - can’t ask yet anyway cos I’m still not talker to him! He’s trying his hardest - it’s quite funny - I’ve wrote on some cards in big letter GO TALK TO YOUR DONKIES …. PISS OFF …… GO SHAG A POLO …… every time he says anything I’m holding one up 🤣🤣🤣
That's so funny 🤣 I have a feeling you are gonna have the trump card when he comes home and finds u have gone on hollibobs without him lol 😱🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Definitely! And those little tables she got for her living room. What the do?! They go with absolutely nothing in there and look stupid and out of place. But as you said, she has no taste or sense of style. There’s so much she could do to improve her home and make it more modern and more homely. Definitely a melon scratcher indeed!
I think she tries to come across quirky and unique. She's definitely unique...not in a good way...to any of us anyway..

Mar 8, 2024
Exactly! Scamming, fraudulent piece of crap! I don’t know how she sleeps at night knowing her income comes from lies, insincere reviews and advertising crap she wouldn’t normally use. Everything is the best thing ever according to her. Vulnerable and easily influenced people who may not actually have the spare cash to buy something but feel they have to because their queen Aimee raves about whatever crap she gets gifted. At the end of the day it’s people’s responsibility to manage their own money, but when she is raving about one type of skin care one day, saying it’s amazing they could choose to buy it, but then the week later she’s moved onto some other brand which does pretty much the same thing and that’s become the best thing ever. It’s not right at all to gaslight her followers and advertise whatever it is that’s going to earn her some cash. She should be ashamed of herself. And her Huns are deluded for supporting someone that does that.
Very well said 👏 ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
It is. I’m guilty of forgetting about a load of washing in the machine after a day out with the kids and it immediately went back on a hot wash. But I get the sense that’s what her clothes smell of 😂😂
My daughter leaves hers in there for ages...does my head in. It all creases too if you don't get it out pronto 🤦‍♀️
I know I will prob get told off for this but I often put it on a timer so it finishes as I get up so I can get it straight out!

jellyfish

Mar 18, 2024
UK
I haven’t been able to get on here in a couple months and just now catching up(and on TL) and Iv just seen on TL about Jo/woe getting removed off here, why did that happen what did she do? 😧

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
The more snot the quicker he caves - ask the kids - can’t ask yet anyway cos I’m still not talker to him! He’s trying his hardest - it’s quite funny - I’ve wrote on some cards in big letter GO TALK TO YOUR DONKIES …. PISS OFF …… GO SHAG A POLO …… every time he says anything I’m holding one up 🤣🤣🤣
You have not done a POLO Card? Dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
The world is so unfair yanno - I know I’m lucky but we both work bloody hard. It just absolutely fs my brain that our nurses, junior doctors, fire and police officers, teachers , home care workers, armed forces and every other person than we owe our lives and country to come way down the financial scale whilst fing kipper Fanny has all this spare cash for what? Scamming the vulnerable ? 🤯
My household is one nurse, one police officer and a dog. Let me tell you we do not have 100k disposable income 😭🤣

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
She's such a scruff. Can anyone tell me the point ot that video?
That’s exactly what I’m wondering this morning! Also, she was too lazy yesterday to throw away Pepsi can that’s on the table in living room, last night ! 🫣

She’s been wearing this scrunchie for a few days now, including sweaty cleaning day and she sleeps in it too 🤢🤮 it must stink so bad 🤮🤮🤮
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqf0bbnog65ql9m9khf0.mp4

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
That’s exactly what I’m wondering this morning! Also, she was too lazy yesterday to throw away Pepsi can that’s on the table in living room, last night ! 🫣

She’s been wearing this scrunchie for a few days now, including sweaty cleaning day and she sleeps in it too 🤢🤮 it must stink so bad 🤮🤮🤮
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqf0bbnog65ql9m9khf0.mp4
Bet her mattress is all brown and stained from the sweat and cat piss