Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
About 18 x he is still creeping and slithering and I’m still telling him to go shag a polo x
I have two horses, I’ve always had horses, I did have two donkeys(retired beach donkeys) now, I’m going to tell you to take his hand when you tell him. Donkeys can live up to 40 years, one of my Jenny’s (female donkeys) lived till she was 32 and the other 34.
So he’s shouldn’t expect them to drop down any time soon 😂

Oh and tell him he’ll have farrier costs on top of that, got to keep their hooves nice, and also teeth will need rasping. 💵 😂

Mar 9, 2024
I wonder what happened with Tesco’s there has to be more to it!?
There has to be - I think they told her straight that she was a lazy minger and they didn’t want someone who lets there kid play with mucky used vibrators - especially when they are riddled with herpes and constantly pissed representing their brand. Think she then did her usual stompothon and chucked herself about a bit cos she took offence 🤣

Mar 9, 2024
I have two horses, I’ve always had horses, I did have two donkeys(retired beach donkeys) now, I’m going to tell you to take his hand when you tell him. Donkeys can live up to 40 years, one of my Jenny’s (female donkeys) lived till she was 32 and the other 34.
So he’s shouldn’t expect them to drop down any time soon 😂

Oh and tell him he’ll have farrier costs on top of that, got to keep their hooves nice, and also teeth will need rasping. 💵 😂
Not me striding over my prostate bloke who has fainted with the shock! 🤣🤣🤣

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Donkey update🤣 dr bleeding Dolittle has had a vet out to check the eeaaaws over - they need vaccinations before the farmer will have them on his yard - im howling …. £590 for the vet check and some hoof thing and vaccinations £120 each. Then he’s gotta pay someone to move them and the cost of stable for them both for a month £450 and then he’s gotta try and insure them - he thought they could just live in the garden n eat carrots🤣🤣🤣 I hope the insurance is a grand a month!! t! 🤣
Ooof is he starting to maybe show a tiny bit of regret? 😂

Mar 9, 2024
😂😂😂 Oh dear 😂 what's his mood now!? 😳
Did the vet say how old they are ?
keeps saying is he is so sorry but he couldn’t say no cos the lady was getting on and needed to sell them and our 7 year old was crying and begging him to let them come to live at our house. He tried explaining that you can’t just buy donkeys but she was heartbroken cos the lady said they would be split up and they were sisters. Not only did he agree to take them but he spent an hour doing something to her old Land Rover and it needed a part that was knackered - which he ordered her and said he would sort it when he went to collect the eeeaaaws - the part cost him £75 but he felt really sorry for her cos her husband had died and she clearly wasn’t coping! I’m surprised he didn’t say she could come with the Donkeys! - he drives me insane sometimes!

Mar 9, 2024
keeps saying is he is so sorry but he couldn’t say no cos the lady was getting on and needed to sell them and our 7 year old was crying and begging him to let them come to live at our house. He tried explaining that you can’t just buy donkeys but she was heartbroken cos the lady said they would be split up and they were sisters. Not only did he agree to take them but he spent an hour doing something to her old Land Rover and it needed a part that was knackered - which he ordered her and said he would sort it when he went to collect the eeeaaaws - the part cost him £75 but he felt really sorry for her cos her husband had died and she clearly wasn’t coping! I’m surprised he didn’t say she could come with the Donkeys! - he drives me insane sometimes!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Can just say - the amount of broken hair she has round her hairline ?? Looks like bloody horns and her whole head is bitty and frizzy - it’s in awful condition !
She looks like she combs her mane with a toffee apple. I'd say there's something about Shamey but the only spunk that's been anywhere near her is fishy in her shopping/eye bags. It's giving electrocuted 🤯
Renee Zellweger Yes GIF by Working Title

Mar 9, 2024
Nah she's having a laugh. She's bought more cocktails! How she doesn't see there's an issue there is beyond me. Especially with the amount she got gifted and had bought herself from AU in the past week. Have a word with yourself Aimee!
Do you think she’s already necked all the gifted suff? Christ her liver will be pickled!

Mar 8, 2024
That’s exactly what I’m wondering this morning! Also, she was too lazy yesterday to throw away Pepsi can that’s on the table in living room, last night ! 🫣

She’s been wearing this scrunchie for a few days now, including sweaty cleaning day and she sleeps in it too 🤢🤮 it must stink so bad 🤮🤮🤮
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqf0bbnog65ql9m9khf0.mp4
I thought badger or gizmo used to sleep on the bed with her and the other in H room. Been pushed out now 🙄😢

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
What in God's name? She's acting like they just murdered her Nan with a fing trolley 🤣😭 I have to agree there is more to this bollocks because girl please? 🤣🤣🤣
The makes mountains out of mole hills I think she's been sacked off and can't take the rejection. Look at how she coped being dumped by d1 and d2 lol this will be going til next christmas 🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Yeah sure he does love
IMG_3179.png
I don't know what is wrong with these people honestly. 1.. it's not true and she's saying it to get noticed from the scroat. 2.. if it is true don't you think it's very odd that your 2yr old is seemingly obsessed with some skanky b who does nothing but shop, sweat and moan? She's hardly Miss Rachel is she? Odd choice for a 2yr old. No?? 🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
I don't know what is wrong with these people honestly. 1.. it's not true and she's saying it to get noticed from the scroat. 2.. if it is true don't you think it's very odd that your 2yr old is seemingly obsessed with some skanky b who does nothing but shop, sweat and moan? She's hardly Miss Rachel is she? Odd choice for a 2yr old. No?? 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣miss Rachel 🤣🤣🤣