Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
do me!!!! "CONTENT CREATOR"- NO...."fENT CREATOR"- YES!!!! Talking about a fing BIN for 2 minutes, actually talking TRASH sounds about right for THIS t! This mornings offering reeks of mornimg breath and sweat ONCE AGAIN🤢🤢🤢🤢 She's getting fing more humongous as the days go on😂😂🤣😂😂 and then she says "do you feel me"??? fing THANK GOD....NO!!! NO f WANTS TO "FEEL YOU" That's as clear as day since D3 buggered off...NOBODYS wanted to "FEEL YOU"🤢🤢🤢🤢 Maybe sort your sshow of a life out, stop fing eating food like there's no tomorrow, have a WASH! Clean your frigging house and grow the do UP, you might have more of a chance of someone wanting to "FEEL YOU" but I doubt it, you're too much of a t!

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
do me!!!! "CONTENT CREATOR"- NO...."fENT CREATOR"- YES!!!! Talking about a fing BIN for 2 minutes, actually talking TRASH sounds about right for THIS t! This mornings offering reeks of mornimg breath and sweat ONCE AGAIN🤢🤢🤢🤢 She's getting fing more humongous as the days go on😂😂🤣😂😂 and then she says "do you feel me"??? fing THANK GOD....NO!!! NO f WANTS TO "FEEL YOU" That's as clear as day since D3 buggered off...NOBODYS wanted to "FEEL YOU"🤢🤢🤢🤢 Maybe sort your sshow of a life out, stop fing eating food like there's no tomorrow, have a WASH! Clean your frigging house and grow the do UP, you might have more of a chance of someone wanting to "FEEL YOU" but I doubt it, you're too much of a t!
Dunno why I sent that again 🙄sorry

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The fing “hello” she does in that stupid tone is so annoying. The fact she set up her phone and went out the kitchen to scooch her bin in is embarrassing me so much. She stood in her hall waiting for the phone to start recording 🙈😂 how is she not embarrassed and add that stupid voice to it is really embarrassing
This is content 😂this is how she earns a living 😂😂😂😂😂😂💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I always wondered why she keeps up “troll” posts, but is very quick to delete and block anyone who has a question! She loves to engage with her “trolls” and make such a sing and dance with it all 😆
Awww Aimee...living her best life eh...fing ARGUING with strangers in the comments...COULD YOU BE fING ARSED???? If you had an actually happy lude then NO, but she's clearly got do all else to do with her day, sad t😂😂😂🤣😂

Mar 13, 2024
UK
I always wondered why she keeps up “troll” posts, but is very quick to delete and block anyone who has a question! She loves to engage with her “trolls” and make such a sing and dance with it all 😆
I’m putting a bet on we will have a clap back this afternoon!
You see a tiny bit of our life, we do go and do things, she’s loved.. yada, yada

We see you either heating beige food or getting a takeaway, so you don’t go out of an evening even for a cheap meal or a pizza or similar.

We see you dragging that poor child round shops or you in your silly cartoon pjs so you haven’t been over the door!

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
Mar 9, 2024
I truly believe that she deletes any genuine questions because she actually needs her thick Huns to believe that everyone else thinks she is perfect and if a genuine comment didn’t fit her narrative it’s deleted quick before the thickos - the ones that can read - and I’m not convinced they all can - start to realise they aren’t the only ones with nagging doubts so she needs to squash them fast
I do not believe for 1 second she gets any more “nasty “ or “troll questions” than the ones we see in her comments because she LOVES the content they give her and TBH she needs the content cos she is dire! Nobody with half a brain dumps their thoughts on her page - she can not engage with anyone with different opinions or truths because (a) she is too thick herself to actually debate (b) she is a spoilt brat who needs validation from her Huns to make her look like a warrior (c) she has no courage of conviction because she knows she is a lying scammer and any proper debate would expose her big time (d) she sits back flicking her bean when the Huns wade in on some poor soul who dare stick their head over the parapet- loves being the victim or princess- she is a Fanny! - rant done 🤣

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I always wondered why she keeps up “troll” posts, but is very quick to delete and block anyone who has a question! She loves to engage with her “trolls” and make such a sing and dance

WTF! 🤬 she thinks she MADE IT! 🤬 I don’t know whether to be angry or just laugh out loud! The stupid Cnut thinks she made it !!! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 IMG_8188.jpeg
I thought the same 😂😂😂😂🤣 "Made it" MY ARSE,Who the actual do does she think she is???? Aimee, you're a lazy greedy dirty t with 2 addictions, shopping and boozing do OFF you've "Made it" PMSL😂😂🤣🤣😂

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
I truly believe that she deletes any genuine questions because she actually needs her thick Huns to believe that everyone else thinks she is perfect and if a genuine comment didn’t fit her narrative it’s deleted quick before the thickos - the ones that can read - and I’m not convinced they all can - start to realise they aren’t the only ones with nagging doubts so she needs to squash them fast
I do not believe for 1 second she gets any more “nasty “ or “troll questions” than the ones we see in her comments because she LOVES the content they give her and TBH she needs the content cos she is dire! Nobody with half a brain dumps their thoughts on her page - she can not engage with anyone with different opinions or truths because (a) she is too thick herself to actually debate (b) she is a spoilt brat who needs validation from her Huns to make her look like a warrior (c) she has no courage of conviction because she knows she is a lying scammer and any proper debate would expose her big time (d) she sits back flicking her bean when the Huns wade in on some poor soul who dare stick their head over the parapet- loves being the victim or princess- she is a Fanny! - rant done 🤣
She’s such a bore! Fake laughing. And That stupid ‘ hello’ 🤬 boring as do content day in & day out. se foods served up. Why she thinks anyone wants to view her eating is beyond me… she eats like a Pig, shovelling as much food as she can. She’s a first class scrounger!

Mar 8, 2024
That Louise account she’s arguing with in the comments is her, she’s literally arguing with herself. It’s her way of pushing the ‘troll’ narrative and also to respond to things said on here and TL that she can’t do clap backs to without showing she reads here.

I thought that too! As she is never blocked or deleted. She's in vav's comments too going in hard about M haircut and how they are the 2 most hated on TT! They probably share the account as both calculating and desperate as each other ! That was probably their long conversation was about last night 🙄🙄

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
I thought that too! As she is never blocked or deleted. She's in vav's comments too going in hard about M haircut and how they are the 2 most hated on TT! They probably share the account as both calculating and desperate as each other ! That was probably their long conversation was about last night 🙄🙄
She deleted all other troll comments, why not this one?! I also think, she and vav are behind this account.