Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I can't imagine living my life like her. I would really be wondering where I am going wrong and why I'm disliked, by so many people. Let's face it she has to post drama because without it there is nothing. Her life isn't content worthy.

Unlike some mums I follow on tiktok. Aimless can't cook, doesn't clean or decorate her house nice. Doesn't do any form of DIY. Doesn't have a dress sense. Can't apply make up. Doesn't do anything with her kid. She has zero personality that would make good content. All aimless is, is a spoilt "daddy's" girl who has had everything handed to them. From her house to her car. The other mums I watch have done their house up from scratch and I have loved watching their journey. They make fabulous home cooked meals where I have stolen the recipes. They share things on parenting. Aimless has nothing.

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I can't imagine living my life like her. I would really be wondering where I am going wrong and why I'm disliked, by so many people. Let's face it she has to post drama because without it there is nothing. Her life isn't content worthy.

Unlike some mums I follow on tiktok. Aimless can't cook, doesn't clean or decorate her house nice. Doesn't do any form of DIY. Doesn't have a dress sense. Can't apply make up. Doesn't do anything with her kid. She has zero personality that would make good content. All aimless is, is a spoilt "daddy's" girl who has had everything handed to them. From her house to her car. The other mums I watch have done their house up from scratch and I have loved watching their journey. They make fabulous home cooked meals where I have stolen the recipes. They share things on parenting. Aimless has nothing.
Nah you’re just jelly 😂

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
She’s chatting rubbish. Totally copied from another creator. Didn’t she say she was on phone to Vav for hours the other night, probably making up this load of twaddle together. My guess is she will pin it on one of the girls who she claimed ignored her at the event the other week. Throwing someone innocent under the bus to get more views for herself. She is a very dangerous person, half a story yet again and let her followers accuse innocent people so she can say ‘I never said that ‘

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
Yes , she did say she was on the phone to Vav for ages the other night. Vav also commented on the hypothetical video saying that they both follow her too (before any names were mentioned obvs) but it’s been deleted now.
Why even mention it in the first place, if it actually happened but you’re not going to name and shame with so called receipts - then keep your downward turned trap shut you dry lunch!

May 30, 2024
UK
Just caught up with todays shenanigans.

Oh dear Aimee, what an absolute tool you have shown yourself to be yet again. Every week there seems to be another drama that you come out of looking more of a sad f each time. There were no comments and if there had of been you would have just screenshot and shown them. You know your brain dead followers will go after who they think it is but on this occasion it has backfired on you. Using being upset because it was a man who messaged you and at the same time throwing shade at Harpers Dad. All of Harpers school friends just being reminded again that Harpers Dad was an aggressive bully (allegedly) What an absolute t you really are. Go do yourself (no pun intended because let’s face it even the desperates on Tinder aren’t interested)

I think we all know the real problem. It's got under her skin because it's a man who thinks she is disgusting and our aimless likes to think of herself as a bit of a cock magnet. Only irked because it's a man who finds you disgusting as well as other women.
Cock magnet. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Gavin says more like cock repellent. 🐽🐀🌵💩🐟

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Gaslighting “apology”
crying in her car when she’s supposed to be out on a day with 2 kids.. those poor kids being stuck with crying fbag
This will probably end up comments off
She knew exactly what she was doing with that video, she was being all cocky and smug. Hers is a public profile and she lets anyone follow her. So she should expect people to leave her honest comments. Wish she would just do right off now. She’s gone from smug b to woe is me in the space of a few hours. Miserable stupid b

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hahahah Eden must have come for her and she's sting herself but she doesn't end it just saying that she's sorry. Oh no. She ends it in tears gaslighting everyone and lookin the sympathy vote. Manipulation at its best!
She's not on about Harpers Dad 👀👀
b you talked about receipts!! Do you need YOUR video of your "fight or flight" reaction to your "abusive" husband AGAIN? Really? We've all already seen it. How have you managed to forget something sooo triggering? 🤬 Asking from one actual DV survivor to a... t!! fing witch 🤬🤬🤬