Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Well well well I had a tiiiime last night 🤣 I left my fella watching the UFC and had a little IG Scroll 🤣🤣 I couldn't give a rat's tail what size anyone is. But the lies are dangerous. These jeans jan 23 and they are a 12 tbf she shows the tag. My point is how are we to believe she is still a 12? She's half the size. Next her "work room" chiiiilllld my jaw hit the deck and she has been gifted twice that amount just in the time I've been in the cafe 👀 where the do does she put it all? 💀 Her fluff AND Nutella croissant vid made me heave because all the way through she was making noises like she was the POLO 🤢😫 Got me a belting new pic though!! And finally I'm sharing her "I'm not naked" because it burned my eyes when I accidentally clicked and we're all in this together over here 😭😂
That's all for now 😂 I need a bath in holy water💀
Looking at the so called ‘work room’ now I understand why she has so many skips!
She literally lives & works in a s hole. 🤢

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
If she is serious about losing weight, she should take the money she spends on takeaway and jammies and start using Hello Fresh or something like it. She could certainly change her content to getting healthy/eating healthy, and that would be a great start. She's not done fishing for sympathy over her latest alleged drama though, so she'll just continue on. I think she used the slimming filter so often that it has warped how she sees herself, but maybe she'll wake up.
Thing is, she needs to do it because she genuinely wants it for herself, not for content or simple vanity or to get a man, but because she really wants to get healthy. It doesn't work otherwise. She really wouldn't have that much to lose anyway, and if she just put in minimal effort, she'd feel better and her whole attitude would change. And that would definitely be better for both her and Harper
I think she should start looking for a ‘Nose slimming Filter’ that may help her looks! 😂

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Well that's put me off NYX. Imagine sitting a state like that while advertising? This is why she doesn't get proper brand deals. Prob not even sent specifically to her. Sent to her management and then they hand them out to make the sad act feel wanted because they make a percentage off her
What the do is she wearing…? Velour pants? I’m guessing it has a nice stretchy waist band so she can stuff her face with more food 🐷