Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Had to laugh when she said H is going to the live with her and she called it work, she wouldn’t know what work is!! And if it was work and could be taken seriously you wouldn’t be taking your kid along.

Hate the two sizes small dress, she’s too manly for it. Like her shoes though.
I knew she was guna say “come to work with me” had to laugh at that cus she just stands there awkward as do not knowing what to do or say. Far from work. Stupid bint

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
But the fact is aimless it wasn't lies, was it? Brands as big as Tesco aren't just going to believe a handful of people and take it as gospel. All the evidence is there.
Exactly. Tesco aren’t going to just believe things, they’d look into it. And every single apparent ‘lie’ is backed up by evidence on her videos with her own words and actions. Compulsive liar who can’t take any accountability for anything.

I’m so fing bored of this troll narrative her and the other creators keep pushing. The word has lost its true meaning as it’s been diluted down by these narcs that can’t take even a slight differing opinion.

Mar 8, 2024
She wouldn’t know what work is, or what a struggle it is in the 6 week holidays with the childcare issues and the mum guilt etc.
She’s so entitled it’s shocking. She’s so smug too.
Did you see her in willing Wendy’s video? She’s a fing mess. That stupid hello and ugly face. All talking over each other. Desperate fs

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She’s so entitled it’s shocking. She’s so smug too.
Did you see her in willing Wendy’s video? She’s a fing mess. That stupid hello and ugly face. All talking over each other. Desperate fs
All 3 are desperate to be the main character, especially A, can imagine what it was like growing up with her as an older sister. Awful.

And yeah the smug I’ve just put SPF on - no one cares as you use sunbeds!!

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Had to laugh when she said H is going to the live with her and she called it work, she wouldn’t know what work is!! And if it was work and could be taken seriously you wouldn’t be taking your kid along.

Hate the two sizes small dress, she’s too manly for it. Like her shoes though.
Absolutely nothing about this fat t is feminine ...she's manly ALL OVER! she even looks like a bloke when she's got make up on coz she overdoes it and looks like a fing drag queen. She repulsed me, sweaty greasy f