Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I cant actually believe this sick cow used what happened today for views and sympathy. Why the hell would anyone think H would have even been at that event, she doesnt go anywhere for a start !! Just shows how much she's used today to get views to her page. Amiee your one God dam sick b
And can I just point out surely a "huge Swiftie" would be at an inspired event "5 mins away" (Probs not)
Before ANY of you Cabbage patch kids up her arse do NOT dare twist like I wish H was because that is absolutely not the case! 😠 My point is another lie exposed by her stupid self and her s memory 🙄

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
People using.it for clout as they live nearby just makes me feel absolutely sick. The focus should be on.the poor families who have lost their precious babies tonight or sitting by their sides .not those using it to get views
She shouldn't be mentioning it at all. A brief written post max! But see if she insists why not use your 600k platform to rally together in your small town. I mean a daft bint was talking go fund me's for Remy long legs. But not for childrens funerals? A gift collection for the kiddies? Flowers for the grieving families? Meals? Essential groceries? Etc etc..
I don't think any of that is her place tbh but what I mean is if you really really must put your Boeing 737 nose in why not use your big audience for good? But noooo selfish s! You can't because you'd hated because your reputation precedes you and the damage is done. Imagine how you could help had you not been a t 😠

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
And can I just point out surely a "huge Swiftie" would be at an inspired event "5 mins away" (Probs not)
Before ANY of you Cabbage patch kids up her arse do NOT dare twist like I wish H was because that is absolutely not the case! 😠 My point is another lie exposed by her stupid self and her s memory 🙄
But we all know H doesn’t do out of school activities. Kids too busy listening to Tupac, doing her skin care and makeup just to sit in the house. We all know H wasn’t a swiftie-it was something said as Lils vavs daughter is one & obviously wanted them to have something in common apart from the narcissistic vile mothers they have.

And I don’t think anyone would twist what you said as it doesn’t come across like that to me

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
But we all know H doesn’t do out of school activities. Kids too busy listening to Tupac, doing her skin care and makeup just to sit in the house. We all know H wasn’t a swiftie-it was something said as Lils vavs daughter is one & obviously wanted them to have something in common apart from the narcissistic vile mothers they have.

And I don’t think anyone would twist what you said as it doesn’t come across like that to me
Yeah I know what you mean. She will jump on any old band wagon to stay relevant. She never quite makes the landing though 🤣🤣
Thank you lovely 💞 I didn't mean anyone here though I meant the clowns up her arse like Jiggy and fake Lurkey (also known as you funnily enough) @Aimee5bellies 🤣❤️

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
My heart goes out to all those affected yesterday by the traumatic events in Southport. Those poor children and families - what a horrible cruel world we live in 😔😢.

I can’t believe how Aimee Arsehole made the horrible events that occurred yesterday be about her - she didn’t have to do a video about how she was safe and make it all about her.

And she certainly didn’t need to do a DUD on the eve of such a traumatic event that happened in her home town. And then use it to talk about how doesn’t get money from the creator fund?

She really is an Arsehole!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
My heart goes out to all those affected yesterday by the traumatic events in Southport. Those poor children and families - what a horrible cruel world we live in 😔😢.

I can’t believe how Aimee Arsehole made the horrible events that occurred yesterday be about her - she didn’t have to do a video about how she was safe and make it all about her.

And she certainly didn’t need to do a DUD on the eve of such a traumatic event that happened in her home town. And then use it to talk about how doesn’t get money from the creator fund?

She really is an Arsehole!
Not seen you pop up in ages @SleepyLion hope you're well 🥰🥰

Spot on she fully is an arsehole. No disrespect to arseholes! 🤣 DUD was a joke! Because she knew full well the huns in the comments would be like they're the sick one's for even thinking of that. Pahaha we think that cz it's true and the fact they can't see is both hilarious and frightening in equal measures 🙈🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Well now she’s said she thinks one of the kids went to h school. I really hope she keeps it shut now, if she mentions this she’s even lower than I thought
OMG!!! 🤬😲 She'll be hiring a JCB shortly for this hole she's digging!!

Shamey I know you're here. Hi, Morning 🙋🏼‍♀️
Do yourself a favour and SHUT THE do UP!!
Cheers ☕️ first sip of the day 😠🖕🏼🙄

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Well now she’s said she thinks one of the kids went to h school. I really hope she keeps it shut now, if she mentions this she’s even lower than I thought
Are both vids still up with comments open? Thought she'd have back doored it like the pussyole she is by now! 😲 I can guarantee she'll have been on red alert refreshing comments, delete block repeat. We've SIN even her huns comment on previous do ups and this is up there with her worst. No way the comments went to her calculated plan

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Are both vids still up with comments open? Thought she'd have back doored it like the pussyole she is by now! 😲 I can guarantee she'll have been on red alert refreshing comments, delete block repeat. We've SIN even her huns comment on previous do ups and this is up there with her worst. No way the comments went to her calculated plan
I think they are. Currently got rubbish signal & can’t get on TT (out on a day trip) just hope don’t miss too much of todays sshow. I do think she’ll sack off the brand live because she’s “traumatised” and hasn’t slept thinking of it all. But really she don’t want to be seen as a bigger sweatier grubby mess

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Yes both still up and commenting on.. some people asking what is Southport and also is it in the UK?! 🙈

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
One idiot in the comments- makes you not want to take you kids anywhere - olgas response - I know …,.. she’s never bloody took her anywhere anyway! There was zero chance of harper being anywhere other than on the sofa or in a supermarket!
I can’t stand her, she only ever drags her round shops so she can film her hauls.

Mar 8, 2024
Reading some of her comments.. few things to say.. her replies are so self oriented. The replies she is sitting typing in regards to thinking one child went to harpers school did not need to be said. Some one commented she was straight onto messenger to her sister who lives in Southport (youd ring your sister if that’s the case) and Aimee replies “same as me and my family/friends, has to bring it back to her. She’s also commented a laughing emoji to someone who has called her horrible. She really has no tact at all. Commenting her mum is in bits.. we know cus she’s made her own attention seeking video. I am mortified she’s left her vidoes up. The numbers on her attention seeking video are shocking compared to her others. 1.3 M views. Least her hashtags aren’t mentioning herself

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
The olympic committee (who follow her on TikTok) have decided because Aimless is such a star they have created a platinum medal just for her only. She was awarded this last night for winning the 'I'm a big fat whopping t and don't know when to shut my mouth and keep quiet' race. The committee said her lack of respect and common decency overall made her the winner. Scissorhands came in a close second but is happy her daughter is a stunning gorgeous olympic t of the highest order!

Shamey, I'd say go choke on a dick but these days nobody would put one near you, you diseased nasty dirty rotten wanker 🤬
1000017629.jpg