Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I’ll be in Southport in a little over a week! If I see this t anywhere, I’ll fing slap her or spit in her face!!! 🤬🤬🤬 I hated her before, now she absoluty disgusts me! I’m keeping all receipts of everything she’s done, posted or commented on🤬 people like her should not be allowed to have any social media to interact with public !!!!
Do you need a camera girl? 📷 I'll carry all the studio lights!! 🤩🤩🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Hi everyone ☺️ I've been quiet for a few days as hubby went for a routine minor procedure last week and we have had a bit of worrying news😔 which I won't go into as well I also don't announce everything to the world . I have skipped a few pages as we're so many to try and catch up but have tried to read bits here and there but what has happened over the last day and a half is absolutely heart breaking 💔 and the way this evil person and her so called mother have got themselves involved is shocking and I am absolutely speechless 🥺 sending love and hugs to those that need it 🫂 😘😘

❤️❤️

Mar 9, 2024
I didn't mention in here because I know you girls are always so supportive but I think if anyone had been nice to me and asked me how I was it would have broke my heart more. He was an incredible man and the circumstances surrounding it are heartbreaking and could have been prevented. Like I said I only shared a post from his daughter on my social media, a beautiful tribute to him, it wasn't about me nor did I want any sympathy. Thank you angel. Unlike aimless I have some dignity and don't need attention over something tragic xx
Big❤️ this is so very sad xx

Mar 9, 2024
She accepted cash off him! He is her uncle. The whole family were involved. Why can’t she just be truthful. God I cannot put into words just how abhorrent I find her behaviour. It’s just lies upon lies, she actually thinks she’s a celebrity. She’s equally as thick and delusional as her beefy theif pal VileVavron
If she is so bloody heartbroken give the dodgy cash to the families!

Mar 9, 2024
The fact she’s gained nearly 4k followers in a matter of days (I know she may have bought them) but probably what she’s gained from inserting herself as saint aimee in recent events! The fact she’s further ruined her eyes today and cancelled another event after she stated H was excited to go and knows this person and that person.

She’s the type to see a photo of boris Johnson and claim she knows him cause she saw a photo of him when in reality she’s seen a PHOTO give me strength.

Also decided to stop being a wimp and return ✌️😂
Welcome home babe x

Mar 9, 2024
Hi everyone ☺️ I've been quiet for a few days as hubby went for a routine minor procedure last week and we have had a bit of worrying news😔 which I won't go into as well I also don't announce everything to the world . I have skipped a few pages as we're so many to try and catch up but have tried to read bits here and there but what has happened over the last day and a half is absolutely heart breaking 💔 and the way this evil person and her so called mother have got themselves involved is shocking and I am absolutely speechless 🥺 sending love and hugs to those that need it 🫂 😘😘
I really hope everything is ok for you Hun x

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry to hear this. Hope all is ok soon. Sending you love

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Anyhow what have I missed? Can someone share her vid please. On my way to Rounders now so a little motivation for walloping the ball and thinking of her 😫😭🤣
We bought a rounders bat (not for it's intended purpose, I'm far too tired and menopausal for sports) the bloke has named it and we keep it in the van 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
My look on things like this is, if you are genuinely hurt and suffering like this, you don't really mention it as its to raw and causes you more upset. My best friend took his own life last Wednesday evening. I didn't mention it on social media, I only shared a stament from his daughter. I was far to hurt and upset to even type anything out and far far to upset to read peoples comments expressing their condolences. You don't want to have to keep being reminded.

She is nothing but a complete narcissist. The wanting attention off such a tragedy is beyond me. If it had genuinely effect me I would have been to heartbroken to even speak.
Sending you all my love and cuddles