Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Breaking news ⚠️ ‼️
The Huns are on high alert because cat piss has gone quiet (which she should have done from the start) they thought her house had been rioted in but turns out it was just in its typical messy state due to lack of cleaning!
And sources tell us she’s been pissed again and was heard screaming “ITS ME JOB” in the garden whilst shouting for someone called Dave.

That brings us to the end of news with Lurkey! 🤣🤣🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Didn’t she say she’s not on the creator fund though. But regardless she’s definitely making money out of it no doubt.
Yes - comments on the video are full of the fact she’s said that, but regardless if she is or not she was on 666.6k followers before this now she’s on 671k and got loads of engagement and views which helps her profit wise with brands if they were to look at those figures before this she barely got anything!

And Aimee before you label me Martha for knowing the following difference people were laughing at 666.6k because it’s devil numbers that’s why I remember!

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
not sticking up for her at all as I can't stand anything about her but TT did away with the Beta fund a while back now so she's either in the Creator rewards program or nothing. I truly believe she is 💯 👍
I suppose even if she isn't in the creator fund thing as she says, all the hits she’s getting must count for engagement of some sort

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Didn’t she say she’s not on the creator fund though. But regardless she’s definitely making money out of it no doubt.
How does it work I have no idea ha. I saw her say she doesn't get paid for views but then people saying over 1m does? Then she's thanking people who can't donate so have repeated the vid a few times. Like if she doesn't get paid then 🤷🏼‍♀️ and saw Vav done one too so she's making money off it too?? How's it work. Because if they are then it's absolutely shameful.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
How does it work I have no idea ha. I saw her say she doesn't get paid for views but then people saying over 1m does? Then she's thanking people who can't donate so have repeated the vid a few times. Like if she doesn't get paid then 🤷🏼‍♀️ and saw Vav done one too so she's making money off it too?? How's it work. Because if they are then it's absolutely shameful.
Someone commented in here saying the beta fund doesn’t exist. But it does - TikTok Creativity Program Beta Terms | TikTok

This is what gets people earning on their videos. She can say she’s not on the creator fund, because she’s not. But she’ll be in the creativity programme and until she proves otherwise I won’t believe her. Because why is she thanking people for watching her video several times if it’s NOT earning money?!

Attachments

• IMG_6092.jpeg
    IMG_6092.jpeg
    187.8 KB · Views: 67
Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Yes - comments on the video are full of the fact she’s said that, but regardless if she is or not she was on 666.6k followers before this now she’s on 671k and got loads of engagement and views which helps her profit wise with brands if they were to look at those figures before this she barely got anything!

And Aimee before you label me Martha for knowing the following difference people were laughing at 666.6k because it’s devil numbers that’s why I remember!
Aimee never does anything for anyone else, it’s all about Aimee.

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Someone commented in here saying the beta fund doesn’t exist. But it does - TikTok Creativity Program Beta Terms | TikTok

This is what gets people earning on their videos. She can say she’s not on the creator fund, because she’s not. But she’ll be in the creativity programme and until she proves otherwise I won’t believe her. Because why is she thanking people for watching her video several times if it’s NOT earning money?!
Actually I think I can remember her saying something about the Beta fund.

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor

If it's not for the money its thanking them for boosting her views so she looks more appealing to advertisers

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
If it's not for the money its thanking them for boosting her views so she looks more appealing to advertisers
But people are saying I can’t donate but I’ve watched your video - her saying thank you doesn’t seem right if it’s not earning? I might just be suspicious but I don’t trust Aimee Trunchbull as far as I could throw her

Attachments

• IMG_6094.jpeg
    IMG_6094.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_6093.jpeg
    IMG_6093.jpeg
    116.2 KB · Views: 57