Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Imagine having friends that leave your house a mess like that, shows what they think of her and her hovel. I see she shown the plastic plates going in the dishwasher too cos we said she’d bin them 🤣🤣 her house just gives me the ick, it looks like a rainbow has spewed up on a crack den .. bizarre 🤣

Also she wants to teach that kid some respect and manners, first of all to tidy up after herself but to help her by doing some chores. And brand new crocs just thrown in the garden, you can tell she’s not a kid to look after things.

Also for the 20th time in the last year - WASH YOUR PATIO DOOR WINDOWS YOU SCRUBBER!!!

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Surely if you invited to a party you help the host clean up a little especially if it for the kids?!

I wonder if they did offer to help and she did the whole “nooo leave it I will have to video it for my huns”

I couldn’t sleep if my house was that messy after a party - I like everything to be in its place and clean and tidy for when wake up the next day.

Like others have said as well - H is 9 and more than capable in helping tidy up and her friends!

And the fact she left the garden with all the paper things and balloons when she has 5 cats that use the garden is shocking as well 😡.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I think her house was a mess before they arrived. And they’ve just added to it. We always help out to tidy up if we’re at friends & same when they’re at ours. And that’s including the kids. The kids know to bin their rubbish/recycle the cans etc.

We usually have a bin bag for rubbish & one for cans/bottles.
She was probably too pissed to even attempt to clean up.

The feeling I get in the mornings if I know it’s a mess makes me wanna stay in bed!
I’ve just done dinner, eaten, cleaned up and done a quick tidy round so now the evening is free for a movie & snacks
Snacks? What kind of snacks? 😍🐷😂

Mar 9, 2024
The house is in that state because she is like a child herself- she obviously thought do it! When I’ve got people over I make sure I’m putting stuff in the bin loading the dishwasher and sorting everyone out. The point is - it was a fing handful of kids! You give them a bin bag and tell them to put the plates in the dishwasher! Ask the kids to go pick up the balloons and put their s away and take the wet towels to the utility. She will have just been pissed saying it’s fine I don’t care - like a teenager acting the Billy big bollocks ! No respect for her home because she hasn’t had to provide it for herself. If it’s wrecked daddy will sort it ! She hasn’t got a rush in her that one - she’s a fing sloth and she boils my piss!