Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So she's told everyone on social media her mom phoned the police ,nice one aimee let's hope non of that group are on tik tok ,as you've let them all know ,look up the work safeguarding you thick b ...and for God's sake stop scratching it's like you have nits .
I just saw Wendy’s post from yesterday at Aimee’s 😂 can’t Aimee let anyone speak in her kitchen? And what’s with the pretending she’s been cooking all day 😂 this is such a rare occurrence but should be daily. She could cook healthy food every day and try and look after her and the child’s health but it’s too much effort so will be back to beige odds and sods from the fridge and take aways now

Mar 8, 2024
I just saw Wendy’s post from yesterday at Aimee’s 😂 can’t Aimee let anyone speak in her kitchen? And what’s with the pretending she’s been cooking all day 😂 this is such a rare occurrence but should be daily. She could cook healthy food every day and try and look after her and the child’s health but it’s too much effort so will be back to beige odds and sods from the fridge and take aways now
The oven was on for the jacket spuds. Her stew wasn’t in that oven all day. She just has to make it sound like her day has been busy. Like sevda. Sad fs.
Wendy’s video is fing ridiculous. The way Wendy goes on and talks absolutely pisses me off. She’s so fake and uses all the lovely words to act all wholesome. Has to make out they’re one lovely happy family. More like a gang of fs. Aimee has to be centre of attention and have her awful voice heard

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Oh ffs here we go again with a load of absolute drivel 🤣and please someone tell me I'm wrong but I think she doesn't have a bra on 🤢 just no I don't want to see your side boob jiggling about thank you 🤢
"I don't know" "yeah" "but obviously" "like, you know" "and yeah" "and yeah" "but yeah" scratch scratch and fing scratch do OFF YOU BORING LYING DIRTY t

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Wendyward scissor hands
Long Hair Fight GIF by FoilArmsandHog

Aug 7, 2024
hampshire
Hello. Hi im new. I got blocked. Been watching her a while like you do when you see a car accident. All i said was You cook? When she brought wine for cooking. Also genuine question. Is she special needs? I have a daughter with learning disabilties and she very much behaves like her sometimes.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Hello. Hi im new. I got blocked. Been watching her a while like you do when you see a car accident. All i said was You cook? When she brought wine for cooking. Also genuine question. Is she special needs? I have a daughter with learning disabilties and she very much behaves like her sometimes.
Yes it would appear she does have a learning disability and special needs