Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Botox&Chins

Mar 9, 2024
Thing is it’s not even a concave bob. It’s absolutely been hacked at! Shes done a dry cut and it shows Wendy isn’t any Vidal Sassoon. Shes just some washed up, drunken s hairdresser who should give up the day job.

I always have a cut and blow dry & I usually have a bob cut as it suits my face-my hair only looks like harpers when I’ve come home from the gym.
It’s longer on one side than the other !! Bendy needs to retire those scissors NOW

Mar 8, 2024
How convenient Wendy is now advertising a ring door bell or something. After the story her and Aimee milked the other day. Bet it didn’t even happen. The words she’s using just sound fing ridiculous. She’s as bad as sevda for setting the scene for some advert. The lot of them are liars and fake fs. Also in her comments some asks about her coat and she said it’s in her showcase. Hate they these dickheads do that instead of just saying where it’s from

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
It’s definitely a Wendy cut no shape just like a block at the front no blending thining or shaping it needs a big bit of shaping to the salon that isn’t Wendy
Wendy needs put the booze down when she's doing hair, I can imagine her, fin scissors in one hand, a glass in the other, pissed as a fing fart 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 her bloody hands are as big as Aimees fing HEAD!!!!😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣