Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Gavin reckons its either oinking Olga or someone really close to home, anything that Dani with the honking sweaty gunt & dutty diseased fanny only ever posts when it is mentioned on here about oinking Olga being enormous & getting bigger by the day or if anything about its child, ( not the neglect, lack of safeguarding & se diet the child has,) but it will post if its about the child’s atrocious haircut or bad manners if anything is said about it on here. The wankspangling bunglecunt never posts any posts from here when we are on about Oinking Olga & it’s old dutty bike mother being grief thieves, liars, scammers & vile despicable skidmarks on the underpants of humanity. 🙄🐽🌵

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Ah I love that ❤️ 😍😍 how lovely she has her own style and not looking like everyone else 😍 sadly I think most young girls today all have the same look 😳😞 I do think the 90s and 00's fashion decades were good ones and Rachael was my favorite in friends! Loved her looks, style and her character for me was the funniest😍😍
How lovely she wore your mum's boots out, that is just beautiful ❤️
You seem to have such a lovely relationship with her 😊
Yes, definitely if you get the chance to go to London thrifting shops even just to look 😍 and let us know if you strike gold 🤣 xx
She's my best friend, we grew up together. My angel honestly 💖 thankyou!

Mar 7, 2024
Lol the Birkdale blob trying convince everyone she's a 12 🤣 own it, you are a fatty that can't stop filling your face. Hence canceling job's and living for elasticated waist trousers! No one but you cares what size your granny pants are, what you are being called out for is being deceitful, using apps (filters) to appear slimmer that you are whilst actively promoting a sedentary and very unhealthy lifestyle. Lying comes too easy, hence the numerous T and CC pages about you🙄
The most amazing eye cream in the world is the perfect example, if it's so amazing after using it for years why all the aesthetic procedures? No where on that ad do you mention you have recently dropped close to £1000 on anti aging procedures

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
🤣🤣
I think it's someone else due to the language they use but of course that might be wrong 😁
Whoever it is, is never going to get us to stop having an opinion 👍😊
Who you thinking? I just think there is too many similarities between them all for it not to be the same person . I am bored of them so would feel no way about doxing them on TT.

Mar 8, 2024
Who you thinking? I just think there is too many similarities between them all for it not to be the same person . I am bored of them so would feel no way about doxing them on TT.
Definitely think it's the same person as jiggy but her sayings are very Irish like and I've seen them saying the same in A's comments and always defends her in a very similar way.