Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

bloomer61

Jun 12, 2024
south west
I don’t have cats and know nothing about them but will the cats not climb all over the pumpkin thingy and scratch it to death?
Is she bonkers - it’s august? How’s she gunna go on for her tree this year cos she had to get rid of the last one? Do cats grow out of it or do you need to teach them not to climb it?
Yes they will climb it and no they don’t grow out of destroying Xmas trees 😺😸

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Oh Dani, Dani, Dani
What an absolute tit you are making of yourself love - I’m saying this from a good place babes - GIVE IT UP! Just come to the dark side and have a chat or open your comments and one of us will come to you for genuine discussions- we won’t come mob handed - we can elect a spokesperson ( Tilly, pussy, growler you are nominated) you spend an awful lot of time and effort here and I think you mite be lonely over there? I think it’s cos you lot don’t ever support each other at all - you are too busy jumping up n down waving your arms “pick me, pick me” and I know it must be frustrating. You know Hun whatever you want to throw at us we can answer honestly but you won’t ever win any of us because we are not actual trolls love. I like to think we are defenders of sanity - the folk with brain cells- lives - teeth?? Come on ya know it makes sense- a real live Q&A for all to see ??? What ya saying sweet cheeks?
Why can't I go?? 😭😭😭 Pick me! Pick me! I'll only run over her once in reverse I promise ✌🏼😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Her comment section is way more toxic than CC or t will ever be
Thanks be to God 👌🏼
Cbs All Access Please GIF by CBS

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
No cream can do what lumi eyes does….
Well lumi eyes has done do all for you.
I disagree. Lumi eye has made her look worse and I didn't know that was possible 😂 I have never seen anyone spend so much money on looking worse. She looks like she's been on a 4day bender with no sleep, dragged through a hedge by her weave, nibbled at in the gutter by a fox, run over by a dumper truck and got dressed in the lost property closet with no lights on. Oh and she stinks of sugar puffs.

Mar 9, 2024
I disagree. Lumi eye has made her look worse and I didn't know that was possible 😂 I have never seen anyone spend so much money on looking worse. She looks like she's been on a 4day bender with no sleep, dragged through a hedge by her weave, nibbled at in the gutter by a fox, run over by a dumper truck and got dressed in the lost property closet with no lights on. Oh and she stinks of sugar puffs.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what are you on today🤣🤣🤣🤣