Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
You are giving them exactly what they want - attention. Don’t let them get under your skin.

And if you don’t want personal information to be shared by people then it’s probably best not to be sharing personal information on a public forum.
Consider myself told...thanks for that! Was already upset. My reasoning to that person stands

Mar 8, 2024
Fani Ackroyd has issues. I understand that you will be upset and angry, but please remember that we love our nosey neighbour. Fani is obviously a very lonely and jealous person.
She is a t.
Sending huge hugs to you sweetheart 🥰🥰🥰
Well it's my fault apparently. Think I should have just stayed away. Thank you for being lovely about it though ❤️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Consider myself told...thanks for that! Was already upset. My reasoning to that person stands
Nosey I don’t think they meant it in a “it’s your own fault” manner I think it’s just the page is public and although it is different to what you said about going public on tiktok because that’d be without your anonymous status they will and can use anything they can get against us and I understand it hurts you, but that is exactly what this creature wants. Breath nosey, we are on your side ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Nosey I don’t think they meant it in a “it’s your own fault” manner I think it’s just the page is public and although it is different to what you said about going public on tiktok because that’d be without your anonymous status and I understand it hurts you, but that is exactly what this creature wants. Breath nosey, we are on your side ❤️
Sounded like it to me. I didn't need a lecture...wasn't necessary. You know it feels to have this. Yes I've over shared...but when my family is brought into it..that's it. Like I said...prob should have stayed the do away and this has just reinforced that view

Mar 8, 2024
Nosey I don’t think they meant it in a “it’s your own fault” manner I think it’s just the page is public and although it is different to what you said about going public on tiktok because that’d be without your anonymous status and I understand it hurts you, but that is exactly what this creature wants. Breath nosey, we are on your side ❤️
Sounded like it to me. I didn't need a lecture...wasn't necessary. You know it feels to have this. Yes I've over shared...but when my family is brought into it..that's it. Like I said...prob should have stayed the do away and this has just reinforced that view
Nosey I don’t think they meant it in a “it’s your own fault” manner I think it’s just the page is public and although it is different to what you said about going public on tiktok because that’d be without your anonymous status they will and can use anything they can get against us and I understand it hurts you, but that is exactly what this creature wants. Breath nosey, we are on your side ❤️
Plus.. victim blaming and stating the obvious when u don't need it is not on my side. Not my kind of side.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I don’t think it was a lecture, we are on your side here and the dog post we all know they got the wrong person which shows how stupid they are insignificant. I do know how it feels to have this happen the page in question targets me all the time but I also know them seeing me angry, falling apart and upset will be giving them satisfaction and happiness and they don’t deserve a moment of my time or yours ❤️

And I don’t think they were trying to blame you I think they were trying to help obviously when things are typed it’s easy for them to come across in a harsher way than meant ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Plus.. victim blaming and stating the obvious when u don't need it is not on my side. Not my kind of side.
I don’t think it was a lecture, we are on your side here and the dog post we all know they got the wrong person which shows how stupid they are insignificant. I do know how it feels to have this happen the page in question targets me all the time but I also know them seeing me angry, falling apart and upset will be giving them satisfaction and happiness and they don’t deserve a moment of my time or yours ❤️
Saying..if u share personal info...I have to expect it to be shared. Not really Lurkey. Should I have said all I have..probably not but yeah ppl can read it..but SS it and give personal details onto another platform so my kids see it...do no!

Mar 9, 2024
I don't think i will be staying twinnie. I posted cuz I was upset and angry. I knew some of you would understand and be lovely. I didn't expect to be chastised though...😔❤️
Hang on a minute everyone - we are all under the same bridge here are we not? Please trolls let’s not get our knickers in nots. This Dani bird is as think as pig muck but you are letting her play you like fiddles ! Just all take a breath ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Hang on a minute everyone - we are all under the same bridge here are we not? Please trolls let’s not get our knickers in nots. This Dani bird is as think as pig muck but you are letting her play you like fiddles ! Just all take a breath ❤️
Apparently not. Wasn't necessary. I feel bad enough and stupid enough as it is.
I don't want to be under the same bridge if this is how it is. I wouldn't have personally said that to someone when they were clearly upset. Thought it..yes.
None of what I have written has even been on this thread either. Aimee's thread.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024

Saying..if u share personal info...I have to expect it to be shared. Not really Lurkey. Should I have said all I have..probably not but yeah ppl can read it..but SS it and give personal details onto another platform so my kids see it...do no!
I get that but they have said they didn’t mean it in that way and us arguing is what they want to happen and I understand they’re screenshotting private stuff but you’ve never mentioned no names, location or any key details to identify you. Unfortunately this creature would use anything or anyone to get to us because they are deluded and think they’re fighting the good fight when in reality they’re worse than we’ll ever be!

And I’ve seen the video now it just says your age and your menopausal they’ve also done this to @Aimee5bellies and @PlentyOfShhh of the top of my head the more personal stuff has been blocked out

Mar 8, 2024
I get that but they have said they didn’t mean it in that way and us arguing is what they want to happen and I understand they’re screenshotting private stuff but you’ve never mentioned no names, location or any key details to identify you. Unfortunately this creature would use anything or anyone to get to us because they are deluded and think they’re fighting the good fight when in reality they’re worse than we’ll ever be!
So I can say stuff to anyone on here, and then say I didn't mean it like that. When i realise I've upset someone...even unintentionally...I wud say I cba etc.
This has happened to other ppl and others in question have been called out for not apologising or acknowledging they may have upset or offended someone. I've done that personally.
Not asking for back up or back up for them either Just voicing my opinion and I'm disappointed and hurt tbh.
It's no about identifying me to ppl on here or TT..it's trying to entice my family to see. Anyway... that is all I have to say.

Mar 8, 2024

And I’ve seen the video now it just says your age and your menopausal they’ve also done this to @Aimee5bellies and @PlentyOfShhh of the top of my head the more personal stuff has been blocked out
Not sure we are looking at the same video then. There's obv another one

Mar 8, 2024

Not sure we are looking at the same video then. There's obv another one

This isn't the one I meant. I didn't know about this one. How am I trying to kill someone??

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yes my original post was me being nice but you’ve decided to take it wrong and to be offended so that’s all on you. And no I don’t care you are offended and I can’t be arsed having to explain my posts when I was only being nice. Take that anyway you want, as again I don’t care.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
So I can say stuff to anyone on here, and then say I didn't mean it like that. When i realise I've upset someone...even unintentionally...I wud say I cba etc.
This has happened to other ppl and others in question have been called out for not apologising or acknowledging they may have upset or offended someone. I've done that personally.
Not asking for back up or back up for them either Just voicing my opinion and I'm disappointed and hurt tbh.
It's no about identifying me to ppl on here or TT..it's trying to entice my family to see. Anyway... that is all I have to say.
That’s the only video there? I’ve even just re checked?
And I know me and the person had our issues but we both apologised and moved on and talked it through, I’m sure you’ll be able to do the same once you’ve calmed down.

Mar 9, 2024
Apparently not. Wasn't necessary. I feel bad enough and stupid enough as it is.
I don't want to be under the same bridge if this is how it is. I wouldn't have personally said that to someone when they were clearly upset. Thought it..yes.
None of what I have written has even been on this thread either. Aimee's thread.
Come on ❤️ how can you type “ I don’t want to be under the same bridge “ and stay mad 🫣 I’ve certainly shared stuff on here but I won’t be bullied - when I thought Dani the Fanny had outed lirkey i would have outed myself rather than have her singled out! I really don’t give 2 fooks it ain’t like she’s got a million followers is it and doxing is illegal- we can all go to court together waving our troll clubs 🤣