Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Aww I completely understand why you need a breather, don’t be away too long as you’ll be missed.

And thank you, I know I am not welcome on that thread but felt it had to be there I posted it so to not derail this one. But I will be happy to not post in A’s thread if they want that, Becki Jones keeps me busy 🤣🤣
Don’t you dare go from here! I’m sorry but what you just said is not ok in my opinion - to say you know you aren’t welcome anywhere simply because you was the first to answer someone’s drama with a post people have deemed not sensitive enough is not the one for me! Not seen any of that on the Tesco thing and I’m glad I haven’t - lirkey can’t do right for doing bloody wrong - it’s not on all this! I love lirkeys gentleness and I love your sharpness and neither of you should ever be thinking you are not welcome anywhere - let alone a daft open anonymous forum for just being yourselves. I know Birkeys pulling her hair out trying to be diplomatic and smoothing feathers but it looks like someone is gunna be launched by their weave at any moment and she’s got the patience of a saint if you ask me! What the hell is wrong with everyone ! So sorry Eitak you ain’t going !

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Just wanted to say because I know you all look for me when I wander off, I may be quiet for a few days I feel I need a break and wanted to let you all know rather than just going missing in action and you all worrying.
I’ll be back don’t worry, just tonight feels like I need a breather if I’m being completely honest. ❤️

As you were trolls 🫡
And @Eitak58 I wanted to acknowledge your post that was very well written and sincere in my opinion but I don’t feel like anyone should have to exit this thread the others included! ❤️
enjoy your little breather and come back soon ❤️

Mar 9, 2024
Just seen this. I hope everything went Okay 🫂❤️ And I agree this page, when it's good it's so good. Finally having somewhere to rant after reading TL chomping at the bit for so long with all you lovely like-minded hags. The jokes are top tier 👌🏼 I've actually cried laughing a few times 😭🤣 I swear some of you should be on stage 🤡🤣 There's also something quite liberating about being anon and before any hun pipes up, best believe I ain't never said a word I wouldn't LOVE to say to her face because I'm not a pussyole arse licking moron 🤣
❤️you Birkey

Mar 9, 2024
Thank you, only yesterday they were saying they hoped to discharge her this week (after 7 weeks) and this morning things turned the other way. I’m a lot older than most of you and been friends for 50+ years. I’m sat in bed afraid to sleep in case I miss a phone call! Ridiculous at my age isn’t it. Very hard to watch someone you’ve been through life since school with go downhill so fast
I can’t imagine how hard this must be - I’m so very sorry x

Mar 9, 2024
Omg @Puffy nips and stinky vag
don't feel silly. It was hilarious and I hope you didn't think i was laughing 'at' you. God love you 🤣🤣
Also yes we try to keep it to the Scroat of Southport but you can't say anything 'wrong!' in here you can say what you bloody well want! Because I swear anyone else tries to police over here will be leaving by their weave because I have had quite enough of that bollocks. Thank you 🤣🤣🤣🤣
There must have been something in the bloody air because honestly what a totally unnecessary situation! All my admiration to you my funny buddy - I tried but it was obvious they needed blood and failing that your weave launching skills x I really appreciate you ❤️

Mar 9, 2024
The chokey is now full! So the next person who fanny's with the feng shui will be going over the fence by their plaits 🤣 Off you pop 👋🏼🤣🤣🤣🤣

matilda shake it off GIF by Stan.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 love this - so very you 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Hi guys I've been enjoying the summer holidays with my children so not been on for ages. Having a skim through and can see nothing changes with aimee the most boring creator. Hope you're all well
I was wondering where you was, didn’t want to tag you as felt like a stalker 🤣 glad you are enjoying the holidays. Yes she’s still a t and the only change is the dent in her forehead that’s getting bigger by the day 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Can’t imagine sitting at a nearby table watching those two drunks talk to their phone while (with catpiss dressed like she’s spent the day on the couch) and Hamper sitting there with her headphone on.

Disgraceful parenting. Put the phones away and make memories not content for the brainless huns.
I can’t believe she sneezed into her hand and didn’t even get a tissue, wash or wipe her hand and just carried on touching everything. Clatty t she is 🤢

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Just wanted to say because I know you all look for me when I wander off, I may be quiet for a few days I feel I need a break and wanted to let you all know rather than just going missing in action and you all worrying.
I’ll be back don’t worry, just tonight feels like I need a breather if I’m being completely honest. ❤️

As you were trolls 🫡
And @Eitak58 I wanted to acknowledge your post that was very well written and sincere in my opinion but I don’t feel like anyone should have to exit this thread the others included! ❤️
Just have quick read now and then and keep up with the bingo because that will make you laugh ❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Aww I completely understand why you need a breather, don’t be away too long as you’ll be missed.

And thank you, I know I am not welcome on that thread but felt it had to be there I posted it so to not derail this one. But I will be happy to not post in A’s thread if they want that, Becki Jones keeps me busy 🤣🤣
You stay here lady as well don’t go off to give that Becki all your input. We have a game of bingo to complete.

Now EYES DOWN LADY

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Don’t you dare go from here! I’m sorry but what you just said is not ok in my opinion - to say you know you aren’t welcome anywhere simply because you was the first to answer someone’s drama with a post people have deemed not sensitive enough is not the one for me! Not seen any of that on the Tesco thing and I’m glad I haven’t - lirkey can’t do right for doing bloody wrong - it’s not on all this! I love lirkeys gentleness and I love your sharpness and neither of you should ever be thinking you are not welcome anywhere - let alone a daft open anonymous forum for just being yourselves. I know Birkeys pulling her hair out trying to be diplomatic and smoothing feathers but it looks like someone is gunna be launched by their weave at any moment and she’s got the patience of a saint if you ask me! What the hell is wrong with everyone ! So sorry Eitak you ain’t going !
Tesco 🤣 that’ll never not be funny.

Oh it’s not I don’t feel welcome, I was just trying to put it all to bed and draw a line so was happy to not post in this thread if others felt uncomfortable cos of me.

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
If I could offer any kind of advice, not that anyone needs to listen to little old me but from experience don't share anything too personal that you don't want anyone using against you now or In the future. I've had comments I've made on tl brought up 2 years later because I was a bit of an over sharer and found comfort and found it easier to get advice from total strangers than bothering my own friends and family. People need to remember it is a public forum and anyone can read it. Also I've seen it mentioned a couple of times now folk not happy that others have liked someone's comments, if you are offended by folk liking someone's comment then maybe a public forum isn't the best place to be. You have a nice wee group here and not everyone is going to agree 100% of the time but there's only so many times people can say sorry or they were only trying to help and it can either be accepted and move on or just don't converse with that person. Happy Wednesday 😊

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Not sure who it was yesterday saying about Wendy giving the heebie jeebies. The stroking of her legs, how handsy and touchy feely she is with her kids, clients.. her brother!!! 👀 She just has a creepy presence. Can't explain other than a seedy slaggy sponger. I can't stand her "so excited" thing she does. Or her strange little bow mentioning "her Aimee" Calling every male 'son' I actually SS that bloody denim jacket last night it gives me the ick so bad 😭 but tonight's vid sent me over the edge!! 😭😭 Oi Wend Danny Zuko wants his collar back 💀🤦🏼‍♀️😭😭😭
Yeah she gives me a weird vibe. I’m sure Its the lack of authenticity because that’s something we can pick up on. All the gushy words and touching and general going way over the top. It’s all acting and they definitely discuss how and what to post “then I’ll say this and you bring me a coffee” they have a script, it’s not real life it’s a job and this how she earns money.
Non of her posts are natural

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Thank you, only yesterday they were saying they hoped to discharge her this week (after 7 weeks) and this morning things turned the other way. I’m a lot older than most of you and been friends for 50+ years. I’m sat in bed afraid to sleep in case I miss a phone call! Ridiculous at my age isn’t it. Very hard to watch someone you’ve been through life since school with go downhill so fast
It’s hard getting older because you do see people you love become ill, have to watch them decline and say goodbye. It’s a shock isn’t it? I’ve been through it twice in the last year and leaves you thinking about your own mortality and there’s so much sadness. Wishing you’d spent more time with them or done this and that.
I always light a candle when I feel low and think about my friends who are gone.
Come here just for some relief and I’m sure we are all sending you some love ❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
If I could offer any kind of advice, not that anyone needs to listen to little old me but from experience don't share anything too personal that you don't want anyone using against you now or In the future. I've had comments I've made on tl brought up 2 years later because I was a bit of an over sharer and found comfort and found it easier to get advice from total strangers than bothering my own friends and family. People need to remember it is a public forum and anyone can read it. Also I've seen it mentioned a couple of times now folk not happy that others have liked someone's comments, if you are offended by folk liking someone's comment then maybe a public forum isn't the best place to be. You have a nice wee group here and not everyone is going to agree 100% of the time but there's only so many times people can say sorry or they were only trying to help and it can either be accepted and move on or just don't converse with that person. Happy Wednesday 😊
Sometimes I don’t get to read all the posts on here so I like or comment on the ones I’ve managed to read. It’s not that I choose to like some more than others.
Some people are fragile and sensitive but we can’t make everyone happy all of the time. I just hope people know that everyone’s welcome here to call out Aimee’s lying. I’m sure no one dislikes anyone here or means any unkindness, it’s just the way some perceive it. If nosey comes back she will be welcomed and all this will be forgotten.

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
Sometimes I don’t get to read all the posts on here so I like or comment on the ones I’ve managed to read. It’s not that I choose to like some more than others.
Some people are fragile and sensitive but we can’t make everyone happy all of the time. I just hope people know that everyone’s welcome here to call out Aimee’s lying. I’m sure no one dislikes anyone here or means any unkindness, it’s just the way some perceive it. If nosey comes back she will be welcomed and all this will be forgotten.
There's times I have loads of pages to catch up on here so just quickly scan and other times I'm reading in real time and have more time to like comments etc not that it matters its really not that deep that someone likes a comment. No one should feel they aren't welcome I like everyone here no one has done anything to me personally for me not to like them. Anyways that was my 2p ill go back to reading and only commenting once every couple months lol