Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 22, 2024
button moon
Hello fabulous trolls, been mia for a while been abroad, and then visited a friend down west, and been attempting to get back into work whilst preparing for my masters come September. Just seen WLW video from today, who goes to the beach on a sunny ‘stunning’ day and doesn’t pack bathers to actually get wet and enjoy the beach to it’s all? The fact they were late going and the video is already uploaded suggests they weren’t even at the beach very long. Feel so sorry for H, doesn’t seem the holiday is being catered to the child at all and she’s just there because she has to be. It screams selfish grown ups.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Oi Shaimee, sat watching your videos on here and one of the lads caught sight of you and asked what the do is that?!?
You are now the talking point of the canteen and how many pints it would take to touch you….. going off the answers they would need shares in a brewery 🤣🤣

So regardless of how highly you think of yourself you have been referred to as a battle cruiser, pig and also one lads said if he woke up at the side of you he would rather chew his arm off than risk waking you up!
Love that for you ❤️

They are braver then me because in my case it would be no amount because of how much of a generally horrible person she is, and the high risk of being accused of god knows what. As we know she has a track record in relation to men of throwing around accusations of abuse at least. Not worth the risk and not worth my sanity.

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Can you imagine being in a restaurant and these 2 fanny's where filming. I would put a complaint in!! It's just weird weird behaviour! Setting your phone up to talk pure and utter pish while y0ur daughter simple Simon sits next to you.
I’m suprised they don’t have signs up asking you not to film as surely it’s an invasion of other diners privacy!

I swear to god anyone I went out for a meal with got their phone out and started to film I’d tell to to behave and put it away!