Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Well I’m now going to delete my account as no website is worth all the grief I’ve gotten overall throughout my time here and I think that’s what’s best for me.
If anyone reappears claiming to be me it isn’t me.
Pleasure meeting you all ❤️❤️❤️❤️
I’ve just said it on the other thread but don’t delete, just take a break. We don’t want to lose you, you are an integral part of team troll.

May 30, 2024
UK
Well I’m now going to delete my account as no website is worth all the grief I’ve gotten overall throughout my time here and I think that’s what’s best for me.
Lurkey I’ve responded on the other thread so hope you read there. You have no reason to delete your account, you’ve done nothing wrong but try and diffuse a situation that wasn’t even your argument. (Not even an argument just a misunderstanding that escalated) I hope you will change your mind ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
I’m sorry to see this.. I don’t know what has happened to reach this point. I hope you’re ok

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
What’s happened with lurkey?🙁

The other night I made a reply to someone who was upset about a troll on TT - genuinely trying to help but my posting style upset the poster who took it as nasty and not a helpful reply. Lurker only tried to explain that my post wasn’t nasty but at the same time was so kind and nice to the upset poster. But it’s all been taken wrong and escalated, and Lurker has been very unfairly treated over it all. And has just had enough. It all was going on here and now it’s in the faceless friends thread. It’s just a clusterfuck and overreaction. Im just lost for words.

Mar 8, 2024
The other night I made a reply to someone who was upset about a troll on TT - genuinely trying to help but my posting style upset the poster who took it as nasty and not a helpful reply. Lurker only tried to explain that my post wasn’t nasty but at the same time was so kind and nice to the upset poster. But it’s all been taken wrong and escalated, and Lurker has been very unfairly treated over it all. And has just had enough. It all was going on here and now it’s in the faceless friends thread. It’s just a clusterfuck and overreaction. Im just lost for words.
Oh no. I don’t go on the faceless friends thing. I did read a few comments here but I thought it was sorted. That’s a shame it’s not got sorted and it’s escalated

May 30, 2024
UK
It’s got out of hand. I’ve tried but I think we need to just ignore it now and stop talking about it and then we can all just get on with the job at hand and that is laughing at the s show that is Aimee Crowder Butthole.

Hopefully the ladies will feel like they can come back and post just like before.

Hope you are okay too Eitak58 x

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Her and staff pull this all the time.. “so happy to be single.. living my best single life” load of me hole.. absolutely desperate for a fella and male attention. Sad fs
That’s what they both want people to believe as they think they are strong single mama’s but we all know they are swiping dating sites and on the prowl the two crusty slappers they are.