Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
The lying about size 12 and a filter just makes her look like a complete moron. Everyone seen her yesterday and how different she looks, and she’s even admitted she’s put weight on herself so why continue to lie!
do knows how she gets away with saying this! Are all her Huns using braille or something? There’s no way they can’t see her there in front of them a size bloody 16 at least! X

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
do knows how she gets away with saying this! Are all her Huns using braille or something? There’s no way they can’t see her there in front of them a size bloody 16 at least! X
I mean they are a gaggle of goons but no way they don’t see she’s trying to con them and lies about it all. They choose to ignore it. We ain’t talking a bit of weight gain either she’s piled it on. I was shocked yesterday.

Oinking Olga, I will fat shame you because you lie about your weight & actual size & the use of filters.
You are a FAT liar.
You are a FAT s Mother.
You are a FAT grief thief.
You are a FAT manipulator.
You are a FAT narcissist.
You are a FAT Munchausen munter.
You are a FAT alcoholic.
You are a FAT greedy hog.
You are a FAT catfish.
You are a FAT 🍆 chaser.
You are a FAT monstrosity.
You are a FAT clatty, smelly, sweaty, catpissy greasy beast.
🐀🐽🤢🐟😾

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Wait. So the ex comment cafe troll, who turned and started trolling comment cafe, is now trolling Aimee again?

IMG_9220.png
Dear me that is so funny, let’s accept that Aimee is a greedy pig, will always be a greedy pig and will actually start looking like one soon. I suppose this person will still dislike Aimee like all of us do. They could always come back and join in here. We don’t hold grudges and we wouldn’t know who they were anyway. It is very funny what they’ve posted on TT 😂😂😂😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She’s been quiet today hasn’t she. Bet her inbox is full of frantic Huns wanting to know if she’s ok 😂 I bet this was her last night 😂
Big Hero 6 Belly GIF
CRYING!!! 🤣🤣 Her stupid face and patting it like she wasn't triggered just added to it 😂 And waiting to tell the other girls awh bless. Maybe just go in a tent tomorrow Aims

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240821-215122_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240821-215122_Photos.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 55