Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

๐Ÿคฃ psychopaths watching...fing hell! I feel like I'm some sort of Hannibal Lecter then๐Ÿ˜› Well it's Hannibal lecters then that you choose to expose yourself too everyday so.......carry on love!๐Ÿคช
It needs to ask the runaway Daveโ€™s & that poor innocent tree that was yeeted who the real psychopath is, they couldnโ€™t wait to get away from the fat, greasy, catpissy fugly slob because of its psychotic behaviour. ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿฝ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ€

Mar 9, 2024
She really thought she was something else on the black eyed peas one!!! Her facial expressions ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Itโ€™s literally like our grandkids when they learn a new bop at dance class ๐Ÿคฃ watch this - Iโ€™m really good arenโ€™t I ?? Watch again cos I can do it better! She would have done at least 50 takes before she thought - god Iโ€™m looking smoking on this ! Remind me why a middle aged woman thinks this is ok? Just not a full shilling is she?

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
๐Ÿคฃ psychopaths watching...fing hell! I feel like I'm some sort of Hannibal Lecter then๐Ÿ˜› Well it's Hannibal lecters then that you choose to expose yourself too everyday so.......carry on love!๐Ÿคช
Awwwhh Good morning Shamey ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ–๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜˜ You're a mess!! Don't overwhelm yourself on your Sunday reset now. I'd probably just burn your kecks from yesterday because the cottage cheese residue from Primark and Beeeulljewce will probably stain. Take the L

Mar 9, 2024
Better look in the mirror Aimless.

Psychopaths may also be manipulative, charming and exploitative, and behave in an impulsive and risky manner. They may lack conscience or guilt, and refuse to accept responsibility for their actions.
Yep I have the pleasure of working with a few diagnosed psychopaths and I must admit - usually very charming until their opinions are challenged in any way or they receive anything other than a positive vibe - you can actually see the unhinged head go on in a split second and then the narc pops its head in full view - Olga - in my humble opinion has many personality disorder traits - when she does a silly clap back she stares directly into the camera and her tone very clipped and aggressive. We joke about her flinging herself about off camera but that is exactly what she will be doing and straight after the strop she will be desperate for validation- thatโ€™s where her clueless mother will be feeding the beast !