Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Can I check if I understand this, she’s made a great big deal about being invited to an audience for some reality programme?
She’s spent two nights in a hotel and bought gifts for Harold for something she probably doesn’t even get paid for?
While I’m on a role why would she take her gifts when it’s, I quote, me job! Ooh and one more thing she didn’t read the brief correctly.. Again!! Mmm they say we are uneducated??
Apologies for the overuse of punctuation 😂

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom
She only went for a screening of my mum, your dad. The thick b can’t read a brief and now itv are gonna get her ad filmed in cat piss manor 😂

She’s so thick it’s unreal, Greg should be asking for a refund on her education cos it didn’t fing educate her
Not only did she get confused by the brief. She had brunch with her tiktok manager. Didn't they discuss the brief over brunch.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
What a beautiful face.
So excited because she’s been buying more se 😂😂😂😂
Chippy tea tonight is it? Or good old pasta? Can’t be KFC if the child isn’t at home 🙄
Penne aribiatta with mince and extra chilli's, has she told you she lives life right to the fing edge and has extra chilli's?? I don't think she has. And also a 10 inch pizza garlic bread with 2 bottle of Kylie ❤️

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
Not only did she get confused by the brief. She had brunch with her tiktok manager. Didn't they discuss the brief over brunch.
Exactly what I said when I watched it
All that time with her manager but still got it wrong Don’t she always! It’s all for the effect thinking it’s appealing when in fat it’s appalling 😂
She probably knew exactjy but wanted to make it sound important and exciting
Prick

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Just trying to catch up as had a few days away visiting my family so I am sorry for all the likes!

Oh my god what is she like? Trying to make out she some Billy Big Bollocks who has made it in life and is filming at ad for ITV.

Love how after she called out about it she says she got the brief wrong and this more a meet and greet and will film the ad at home - there is no ad I think this is her way of deflecting from it and her hoping that her huns forget all about said invisible ad.

She also has no way of safeguarding herself or her child as she just told everyone where she parks when she down London and how she leaves bags of shopping in her car and went on to say she back again next month!

daisylou24

Mar 8, 2024
Durham
Honestly she’s off her chubby tits! It’s like when hyped Coronation Street up n people thought she was gunna be in it! Does she not get what a fwit she looks after all the cloak & dagger prompting all the speculation & then its absolute bullshit 🤣
Or when she said she was going to be on radio about DV/single mum but it was a students podcast that was filmed in a park.
Or when she went to an " event " ,all dressed up including heels and sparkly make up ,only to spend the afternoon baking cakes and sweating her arse off .

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
She looks absolutely awful looks like she’s had a good cry this morning facing reality of her pics. Joys of being a blatant catfish. Shopping on her way back the hotel for more se she doesn’t need so relatable. She will get home get pissed and the clapbacks with come regarding comments of her looks and weight pizza & co and kylie for Fridays predictions

Dana04

Mar 17, 2024
UK 🇬🇧
So basically nothing exciting happened at all. Just a bunch of random creators visiting itv and she has to film the advert on her own at home. Same s as always. Therefore she pretends for days that she’s nervous and excited but in reality nothing she said happened. I can’t stand her. Then she goes to buy more Halloween s 🤢

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
I’m on catch-up again. I’m on a few days away with people I met on tt a few years ago. I think I told you all a couple of months ago. Well, I may as well tell you we’re in Blackpool. A few days ago a couple of the group went shopping while we went for a walk, and who did they see, but Aimee’s sister & her little boy walking past. By their account she is very pretty in real life

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Just trying to catch up as had a few days away visiting my family so I am sorry for all the likes!

Oh my god what is she like? Trying to make out she some Billy Big Bollocks who has made it in life and is filming at ad for ITV.

Love how after she called out about it she says she got the brief wrong and this more a meet and greet and will film the ad at home - there is no ad I think this is her way of deflecting from it and her hoping that her huns forget all about said invisible ad.

She also has no way of safeguarding herself or her child as she just told everyone where she parks when she down London and how she leaves bags of shopping in her car and went on to say she back again next month!
That private education was well wasted

Mar 7, 2024
SHE GETS IT WRONG ALL THE TIME, WAS THERE TO WATCH A SCREENING NOT TO FILM THE AD

Got to film the ad at home (fing hell ITV are you ready for the hovel?)

Oh and Aimee see the 5 bellies are back! Have you packed your filters?
I'm baffled how she continually gets it so wrong:
A) she knows her followers are thick as 💩, she's a bare faced fraud and is happy to big up these 'jobs' knowing full well what the day actually involves and what's expected of her. But it's OK as the huns aren't bright and will believe the 'I read the brief wrong' BS AGAIN.
B) Aimee is thick as 💩 and can't read a brief, she has delusions of grandure so believes that ITV specially selected her to represent them in an AD - even after seeing the bag lady get up the other day.
C) her agency have a brief to fill as many seats as possible with any jobless desperados. So will big up the day to get the over inflated ego's to take part 🤔
I know how long I'd last in my job if I got the brief wrong every time 🙄

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

I find her hilarious 😆
Totally delusional 🐷