Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
She looks pissed off on that latest vid. She’s got no self pride or anything i think it’s so sly for harper growing up with a mum who carries on like the way she does. My boys would be livid if I acted that way. So self absorbed and as someone else said no mention of h bday yet we got a run up to hers and her bottomless brunch with “friends” she ain’t peri at all she’s jumping on band wagons that don’t concern her and people are noticing with comments over her tracksuit. She is growing quickly and it ain’t a good look

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Spot the difference. 🙄🐽🐀
It’s a shame they can’t take action now before they are both seriously ill.
We are all responsible for our own health yet these 2 are just shovelling in the take aways. Aimee will be the first to moan that she feels unwell yet does do all to help herself. She’s out of breath just brushing her hair these days.
To then film her disgusting dietary habits for the whole internet population to see is disgraceful. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🐷

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Only had a period on the 6th August as she was telling us all how ill she was. Really playing on this perimenopause isn't she, as she used to say they where regular as clockwork. Is it because you got questioned today about the clothes you are wearing, had to quickly make up a lie!

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Only had a period on the 6th August as she was telling us all how ill she was. Really playing on this perimenopause isn't she, as she used to say they where regular as clockwork. Is it because you got questioned today about the clothes you are wearing, had to quickly make up a lie!
Totally agree with this and the hoodie was off like she was really feeling it she’s such a fraud isn’t she I actually can’t bare her

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Ordered the brat kfc and cooks her dinner, who does that? That kids pandered to like her “mother”
She’s vile.
Bet that kids guts are a mess and her stomach must give off some ghastly smells! She’s got chicken strips from Costco the other week so bratty could have had that with some chips thrown in the air fryer and she could have got the gravy from home and bargains one of the 100000 times she shops there!

Mar 9, 2024
So she has been laying in bed sweating all night then shoving same jammies on tonight again? They must be honkin!!!! The poor bastards will need to walk to the wash themselves
Oh my lord - night sweats in a jumper and that fluffy duvet cover n then she wears them AGAIN! Oooh I dare not sniff up! Dirty filthy stinky fishy Fanny!

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
Oh yeah her period will be the worst one cus she gets them so bad and so much worse than everyone else.
Staff does do her hair but she’s still a t. Can’t stand either of them
Yep! I agree! Everything is magnified into drama, tears, sad sips of coffee, fake tears, mutely laughs…so she has content to post for her”non-paid” likes and comments! Yea, riiiiight!

May 15, 2024
UK
I can’t stand Vav, but at least she brushes her hair before pressing record! State of her is minging! She sounds like she looks. Gross. Depressed. Sad. Lonely. Bi-polar. Now the “period” has arrived.. here comes the woe is me vlog and mummy to the rescue. 🤮
She has more periods than a teenager trying to get out of PE...

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s vile.
Bet that kids guts are a mess and her stomach must give off some ghastly smells! She’s got chicken strips from Costco the other week so bratty could have had that with some chips thrown in the air fryer and she could have got the gravy from home and bargains one of the 100000 times she shops there!
Does the child still drink like a lizard?
Just wondering if she laps the gravy straight from the tubs?