Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
It’s her mouth for me. The way she smacks her lips when she talks. The shapes her mouth go when she eats give me the absolute rage along with the noises. When she drinks the top lip disappears and it’s so ugly. So in short it’s her mouth I hate, the horrible t

Example 👇🏻 🤬🤬🤬
For me; it’s the absolute hypocrisy and lies that spew out of her mouth every 👏 video👏 . If she owned up to HER mistakes that’s one thing, but she deflects everything to tattle or CC and has a pity me party. We have OPINIONS on what SHE posts. She is a text book narcissistic clown. If TT shut down tomorrow she would lose it because she thrives daily on bigging up herself and waiting for all the comments to flood in. Then she claims “I don’t read every comment!” suuuuuurrrree LIAR! She blatantly lied stating she deleted ONE comment. We have receipts “hun” and just because you are so thick you can’t remember what you did, we DO and we can show you to remind you!!! I could go on and on as most of us can. 🤣🤣🤣x

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Is this f actually for real? Flipping from crying, to clap backs, to hauls and then repeat. It’s unhinged behaviour.

Her spending is off the scale, I know she’s put a couple of stone on but still where do all these crisps, chocolates and sweet stuff go?. And I cannot believe her daughter’s teeth are as bad as they are and she’s not only allowing all the sugary stuff she’s bought but a big shop size tub of Haribo bears too. Disgraceful.

And where do all these ‘ornaments and decorations’ actually go. She’s like Mr Trebus 🤣 also would you have chocolate tree decorations with 5 cats?

maxi

May 19, 2024
leeds
It’s her mouth for me. The way she smacks her lips when she talks. The shapes her mouth go when she eats give me the absolute rage along with the noises. When she drinks the top lip disappears and it’s so ugly. So in short it’s her mouth I hate, the horrible t

Example 👇🏻 🤬🤬🤬
Yes!! Agree with all your points!! The mouth!! Arrrghhh

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Is this f actually for real? Flipping from crying, to clap backs, to hauls and then repeat. It’s unhinged behaviour.

Her spending is off the scale, I know she’s put a couple of stone on but still where do all these crisps, chocolates and sweet stuff go?. And I cannot believe her daughter’s teeth are as bad as they are and she’s not only allowing all the sugary stuff she’s bought but a big shop size tub of Haribo bears too. Disgraceful.

And where do all these ‘ornaments and decorations’ actually go. She’s like Mr Trebus 🤣 also would you have chocolate tree decorations with 5 cats?
Except I liked Mr Trebus bless him. 😆

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
IMG_7355.png And so the cycle of narcissistic bullshit completes again

always crying video when called out, motivational bollocks, flowers sent and then cocky t routine. How many times is she gonna do this before people realise it?
View attachment export_1725647309716.mov

Jesus christ she really is unbelievable.
Shaimless we know you saw and deleted the comments and blocked the commenters because people saw the comments and profiles and then when they checked again the comments were gone. We also know you ignored the comments because according to those who saw it, the pic was left up for hours. Stop lieing and gas lighting and taking people for fools and deal with the fact you screwed up again.

Mar 13, 2024
UK
I'm curious to know what pisses you off? I mean I know she's viie and irritating in general. Just wondering if anything specific that gets your heckles up that may not be a big deal to some 🤣

I'll go first 😅 Calling things SHE like food etc. Example.. a steak ooohhh she's juicy!! Gets on my shadows 😫😅
And.... one thing about me/a bit of me/is that not just me.. do off a clown suit is a bit of you love. 🙄🤡 Sooo many things but I just mean little things that might be unnoticed by most but makes you want to throw your phone 🤣🤣
The food waste.. I fancied chicken so I bought a whole one and hacked a bit breast meat off to stick in some crusty bread! Then the chicken is never seen again.

But the main one for me is the lying.

Lies and liars ruin lives and she’s slowly doing that to herself. Just own up and say when you have made a mistake and stop covering it with lies, Aimless. The DVLA debacle, the police reporting, Tesco, crumpled uniform gate, all made worse by your own lies.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I’m sure she will do, she’s moved house recently so she’s living in the real world unlike Aimee. There’s no rush, as Aimee always says “I’m not going anywhere” she is consumed with TT and is addicted to the “I love your videos” “you are amazing” “everyone is so jealous of you”

The outright blatant lies tonight have done her no favours. Maybe she shouldn’t start drinking so early in the evening, she may make better decisions then regarding her cocky arrogant clap backs that she then has to delete 🤬
I agree he'll be feeling like the luckiest man alive for getting shot of her. Aswell as embarrassed as do that he put his todge anywhere near here.
BUT his parenting is disgusting. He's aware of a lot of stuff that has happened and just turns a blind eye. Like I said for a quiet life yes but where his daughter is concerned he could and really should have done more! Fair enough he's nowhere near the shameful Mother but I think he's guilty of neglect too because he allows it! 😠 The kid doesn't stand a chance 😔

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
Someone certainly told her no! Andy or Gregg the wallet growing a backbone maybe. Hence the tears, she is not used to being told no. Of course she saw the comments all day but I strongly suspect it would still be up now if left to shameless as she is never wrong and hates to be told what to do
I REALLY hope he did. He needs to file for full custody and let HER have visitation. She is doomed otherwise with a mother like that. A Judge should modify the agreement and review all the unhinged ways her mother is behaving. and the mental breakdowns are on a level that a child shouldn’t be around (because she WAS feet away when you vlogged the whole “cry” me a river). Please Andy DO THE RIGHT THING for you daughter - get custody. 🙏 She is glued to her phone scrolling, replying, blocking, DELETING and wonders why her kid is glued to hers!! She’s a trainwreck and completely mentally unstable.

May 30, 2024
UK
Clap back didn’t work.. so have a haul of more sweets and tat!

Thank do she ain’t got a Halloween tree to launch, bet she’s sat on the floor in her living room rage crying into her Kylie whilst her mates are having a great night
“She likes to get bits when she sees them” so buying Xmas sweets and biscuits at the beginning of September but couldn’t get Harpers birthday presents that Harper pointed out in Costco a couple of weeks ago and when she did finally go back one of the items had one left and it has a dirty mark on it. Yep priorities Halloween and Christmas stuff for Aimee in September and Harpers birthday second

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
I REALLY hope he did. He needs to file for full custody and let HER have visitation. She is doomed otherwise with a mother like that. A Judge should modify the agreement and review all the unhinged ways her mother is behaving. and the mental breakdowns are on a level that a child shouldn’t be around (because she WAS feet away when you vlogged the whole “cry” me a river). Please Andy DO THE RIGHT THING for you daughter - get custody. 🙏 She is glued to her phone scrolling, replying, blocking, DELETING and wonders why her kid is glued to hers!! She’s a trainwreck and completely mentally unstable.
Has she ever explained why he doesn’t see her more often? She’s always with her during the week even. Every other weekend isn’t much really. Never seem to get much information out of her about this from what I’ve seen. Just her saying she was in a DV relationship who wasn’t him at some point and acting like she was force fed maggots at some point in her life is why she lets harper eat all the burger crap she wants all the time

May 30, 2024
UK
Has she ever explained why he doesn’t see her more often? She’s always with her during the week even. Every other weekend isn’t much really. Never seem to get much information out of her about this from what I’ve seen. Just her saying she was in a DV relationship who wasn’t him at some point and acting like she was force fed maggots at some point in her life is why she lets harper eat all the burger crap she wants all the time
I don’t understand why Andy has never spent a Xmas day with his daughter (Aimee has always said it’s because she would be on her own which is lies because she spends Xmas day at Gash Flashes house being waited on hand and foot having her dinner cooked for her by Wendy whilst knocking back Prosecco) also why has Andy NEVER taken his daughter on holiday? It’s disgraceful there is no excuse for him not to insist on having Harper for several weeks during the summer holidays. Andy has a son and his partner/wife has a child who go away together and Harper is left out

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Morning lovely’s First things first she didn’t turn up as use are aware with the clapback just watched it thank god for here as she deleted 🤣🤣what can I say… pissed cocky death stare lies lies lies lies and more fing lies. To then switch it up to a haul is fing madness. The fact she has switched from going back for harpers presents weeks later and buying a dirty squashmallow and thinking thats acceptable to then buying Christmas s for Christmas Eve boxes. Meanwhile Ralph got a mini Percy pig jelly’s yet harper got a multi bag 😩. She infuriates me with her ways. Andy is just as bad he is another enabler who lets her do her instead of saying listen fat crack do better. As for the worst top 5 things are we readyyyyyyyy rolling in at number 5 is the Babiezzzzzzzz can’t fing bare that. Number 4 is that house and the mismatch of it it sends my ocd fing through the roof. 3. Can always have more ! This isn’t fing oliver fill your kids plate !!!!! 2. The style and make up she is like an overgrown oompa loompa who truly believes she’s stunning. 1. The lies and bad parenting will always be number one for me she does bare minimum for that kid and the lies that constantly come out her mouth disgust me men will always come before h and so will the booze unfortunately

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
I'm curious to know what pisses you off? I mean I know she's viie and irritating in general. Just wondering if anything specific that gets your heckles up that may not be a big deal to some 🤣

I'll go first 😅 Calling things SHE like food etc. Example.. a steak ooohhh she's juicy!! Gets on my shadows 😫😅
And.... one thing about me/a bit of me/is that not just me.. do off a clown suit is a bit of you love. 🙄🤡 Sooo many things but I just mean little things that might be unnoticed by most but makes you want to throw your phone 🤣🤣
EVERYTHING!