Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Here's a belter of a throwback. Where she couldn't decide on meals so ordered BOTH. AND a garlic bread.. and fries!! When she was home alone šŸ½ and NO it's NOT classed as a girl dinner it's classed as a greedy t šŸ½šŸ½
And you can't convince me she didn't wolf the lot.
That would of fed me, my wanes, my dogs and Sharon and Mike next door

May 30, 2024
UK
Here's a belter of a throwback. Where she couldn't decide on meals so ordered BOTH. AND a garlic bread.. and fries!! When she was home alone šŸ½ and NO it's NOT classed as a girl dinner it's classed as a greedy t šŸ½šŸ½
I remember this video, Itā€™s not even funny, sheā€™s a greedy pig

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I remember this video, Itā€™s not even funny, sheā€™s a greedy pig
It's her smug cocky face and the 'why not' for me. She actually thinks that's a flex and isn't embarrassed šŸ¤¢ Here's why not.. besides the fact you forget to eat. But all that food would have cost the best part of Ā£50. You are 'a single mum' who is supposedly relatable. One takeaway cost roughly my weekly shop. Gluttonous t. Can't even be arsed with the fat, salt. No worries about food waste though porkey. There are so many why nots šŸ˜ šŸ™„šŸ¤¢šŸ½

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
I remember this! Even looking at the video her face was more defined than it is now (minus the double chin thatā€™s been there forever)

Why wouldnā€™t she put half from each tub in one bowl if she was going to have it later? Just pure lies. Imagine having that much to yourself! Never mind her sty arribiatta has mince beef in it itā€™s two dishes practically the same minus some spice and the pasta type. She has gone so rapidly downhill I almost want to see how bad she will get if she carries on. On one of her videos I think the M&S one a fan said how you can eat like this all the time and not gain weight.. I was blocked for saying she needs to safeguard her child online before I could comment saying are you blind? In the last what 3/4 months she has blown up like a balloon

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
She is a greedy pig, not just food but everything.
Itā€™s the only thing that makes her happy, consuming food tat and se.
Absolutely but thatā€™s because her life is so empty. You can tell by how disgustingly fast she exposes her daughter to random men sheā€™s seeing. My mum was a single mum she waited 6 months so I as a child was only subjected to heartbreak myself when it was serious. How much is she really going to know these men after 2 weeks? Wouldnā€™t surprise me if she didnā€™t even bother checking Clareā€™s Law about them prior to introducing them to her child. Itā€™s actually disgusting

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Absolutely but thatā€™s because her life is so empty. You can tell by how disgustingly fast she exposes her daughter to random men sheā€™s seeing. My mum was a single mum she waited 6 months so I as a child was only subjected to heartbreak myself when it was serious. How much is she really going to know these men after 2 weeks? Wouldnā€™t surprise me if she didnā€™t even bother checking Clareā€™s Law about them prior to introducing them to her child. Itā€™s actually disgusting
Her life is just so vacuous, she has nothing. Imagine just sitting infront of a phone talking to strangers, she is disgusting.
Men will never stick around her, sheā€™s too needy and full on straight away, she brings them straight into her home, so desperate for this family unit, she has sex with them straight away, obviously doesnā€™t use protection (supposed miscarriage) sheā€™ll do anything to keep them, and theyā€™ll ride her like a bike for a bit, but she is definitely not long term relationship goals for them. She scares them away.
She will never be in a committed relationship ever, she is destined to be alone, sheā€™s to narcissistic to ever consider sheā€™s the issue, and work on herself.
And we are supposed to be jealous of that? Her bestie vav is the same, middle aged women who are pretty tragic.