Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
If f8ng Charlie loves her so much 🤮 she should be helping her and having a word with her about her lack of parenting, her disgusting diet, her laziness, her weight gain…yada yada. Charlie enables her ridiculous behaviour as much as Wendy gash flash….. are they all scared of her?!
So Charlie telling her Ralph is on ft to harper. Wouldn’t mother of the year already know that if she watches what H is doing? Nah probably not.

Oh and I was scrolling though random tt lives last night only staying a few minutes in each (none gripped me enough to stay longer) the subject was care home costs and a commenter said about a care home owner in Southport robbed people of their life savings. A reply they got was “oh yes and one of his relatives is a big big influencer on tiktok”. Took a lot to practically sit on my hands not to comment & point them in cc direction 😂. Big big influencer my ass

Mar 13, 2024
UK
I’m speechless! It takes a lot for this to happen!
We all know she is absolutely hopeless at style and fashion but this takes the biscuit. Firstly what skanky, smelly person would try on clothes without showering first. Secondly, what made her think she could get away with that striped thing, she’s far too short and dumpy. Thirdly that gold jumpsuit is totally the wrong colour, her hair, skin and it all merge together.
Finally how can her huns tell her any of them look good?

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I would like you girls to join me in lighting a candle this evening and saying a short prayer for the poor person who gets that jumpsuit after she sends it back. I couldn't think of a worse death than opening a parcel excited about your new party clothing, to be knocked dead by the smell of aimless sweaty fanny. God speed. God speed 🙏

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Here's a belter of a throwback. Where she couldn't decide on meals so ordered BOTH. AND a garlic bread.. and fries!! When she was home alone 🐽 and NO it's NOT classed as a girl dinner it's classed as a greedy t 🐽🐽
And you can't convince me she didn't wolf the lot.
Can someone explain to me what a girl dinner is please? I think I’m just too old 😂 😂

That’s pure fing greed but I really shouldn’t be surprised

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
So Charlie telling her Ralph is on ft to harper. Wouldn’t mother of the year already know that if she watches what H is doing? Nah probably not.

Oh and I was scrolling though random tt lives last night only staying a few minutes in each (none gripped me enough to stay longer) the subject was care home costs and a commenter said about a care home owner in Southport robbed people of their life savings. A reply they got was “oh yes and one of his relatives is a big big influencer on tiktok”. Took a lot to practically sit on my hands not to comment & point them in cc direction 😂. Big big influencer my ass
The only big about her is her belly, thighs, arms the list goes on….🤣

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
I would like you girls to join me in lighting a candle this evening and saying a short prayer for the poor person who gets that jumpsuit after she sends it back. I couldn't think of a worse death than opening a parcel excited about your new party clothing, to be knocked dead by the smell of aimless sweaty fanny. God speed. God speed 🙏
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏👏👏