Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I honestly cannot stand this rancid t. From her ugly botched face that has her looking like Hatchet Face from Cry Baby to her ridiculous spending on utter se. As for that caption - get fed.

She’s an attention seeking, wasteful, bragging, immature, gluttonous, bullshitting dickhead. Instead of parading round on TT pretending to have forgot words, stuffing her big fat pie hole, showing haul after haul of garbage, banging out deceitful AD after AD, talking about ‘BER’ months, autumnal this and that and just overall being an annoying t of the highest order - maybe get a life, get a job and get some fing class.
@Eitak58 spot on and blunt as ever 👌🏼😍🤣
Pie hole added to my notes 🤣🤣🤣

@lexilou invite her to your opening night and sort her face out would ya? Whatdya mean you've not enough stock?

Mar 8, 2024
I honestly cannot stand this rancid t. From her ugly botched face that has her looking like Hatchet Face from Cry Baby to her ridiculous spending on utter se. As for that caption - get fed.

She’s an attention seeking, wasteful, bragging, immature, gluttonous, bullshitting dickhead. Instead of parading round on TT pretending to have forgot words, stuffing her big fat pie hole, showing haul after haul of garbage, banging out deceitful AD after AD, talking about ‘BER’ months, autumnal this and that and just overall being an annoying t of the highest order - maybe get a life, get a job and get some fing class.
The ber months thing she says absolutely fing winds me up. Agree with all of the above. Could not have said it better meself

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The ber months thing she says absolutely fing winds me up. Agree with all of the above. Could not have said it better meself
She is saying it or mentions autumnal in every video 🤬🤣🤬 she’s doing it on purpose to wind us up.

She copies a lot of Lauren S’ content - she’s done the Disney Store in London with all its Beetlejuice stuff and all the Primark Beetlejuice stuff these past few days so fatty will be jumping on those. I bet she goes in Disney when she’s in London.

Mar 8, 2024
She is saying it or mentions autumnal in every video 🤬🤣🤬 she’s doing it on purpose to wind us up.

She copies a lot of Lauren S’ content - she’s done the Disney Store in London with all its Beetlejuice stuff and all the Primark Beetlejuice stuff these past few days so fatty will be jumping on those. I bet she goes in Disney when she’s in London.
I dont know Lauren. Not Lauren who is a Disney dickhead and her fella is her dad’s spitting image? Can’t stand that t either.
She does say things to annoy us haha but it’s actually sad her the other divys say things to annoy people it’s pathetic. Especially adults like. It’s embarrassing

Mar 8, 2024

Hate the way she says autumnal as well. Bell end

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Why aren't you showing us your size 12 lable on the jarmies miss pork sausage fingers ?? For reference of course 🤥 queue the next video showing us the 10 to 12 label but oops aren't they your sisters or Edwards scissor hands ones ? Only in your tiny mind you are a size 12
I've just clocked your name and screamed out loud 🤣🤣🤣 Hahahaha how have I missed that little gem 🤣🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I dont know Lauren. Not Lauren who is a Disney dickhead and her fella is her dad’s spitting image? Can’t stand that t either.
She does say things to annoy us haha but it’s actually sad her the other divys say things to annoy people it’s pathetic. Especially adults like. It’s embarrassing
Yeah that dickhead 🤣🤣 she’s better than A but she’s another who buys loads of se. And imagine marrying a bloke who’s double of your dad 🤣🤣🤢🤢

Mar 8, 2024
Why aren't you showing us your size 12 lable on the jarmies miss pork sausage fingers ?? For reference of course 🤥 queue the next video showing us the 10 to 12 label but oops aren't they your sisters or Edwards scissor hands ones ? Only in your tiny mind you are a size 12
Your name has been highlighted by @allaboardthebirkeybike. I missed it and your comments. Well said and great name 😂😂😂

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Oh no I can’t cope with her. Even though she’s actually stunning she’s a deffo bunny boiler. It’s bizarre he looks like her dad. Absolutely cannot stand her.
Yeah I can imagine she’s quite the diva. She pretends she can’t see and says they don’t look alike but they absolutely do. Too weird for me 🤢 their obsession with America is a bit much but I don’t know how they afford to go over there so much, they are going again this month so that’s like 5 or 6 times this year alone.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hate the way she says autumnal as well. Bell end
Remember when she DUD and said same but different. Glared and said apparently some don't like me saying that. Tongue in cheek waft on crocodile claw 👌🏼
DICK!! Dunno who it was who said they hate how she sniffs but aaaahaha I almost needed an inhaler and don't have asthma 😭🤣 I feckin haaaate her 'going in with' and it's givinnnggg

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah I can imagine she’s quite the diva. She pretends she can’t see and says they don’t look alike but they absolutely do. Too weird for me 🤢 their obsession with America is a bit much but I don’t know how they afford to go over there so much, they are going again this month so that’s like 5 or 6 times this year alone.
She treats him like he’s her kid at times.. well I don’t if she does now like I haven’t watched her in ages. She was too much for me. The whole America Disney thing for adults blows my mind how excited she gets over it. How the do can they afford that many trips there. FML. It’s insane what these sfluencers get paid and gifted

Mar 8, 2024
Remember when she DUD and said same but different. Glared and said apparently some don't like me saying that. Tongue in cheek waft on crocodile claw 👌🏼
DICK!! Dunno who it was who said they hate how she sniffs but aaaahaha I almost needed an inhaler and don't have asthma 😭🤣 I feckin haaaate her 'going in with' and it's givinnnggg
See “going in with” wow just wow. It fills me with so much annoyance. And her same but different is as bad as she can always have moorreee. She says them all on purpose. Imagine your life being this sad though that it’s all you have is to annoy strangers 😂😂 she’s giving t always. fing nob jockey

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
All her habits and mannerisms are really repulsive - the heavy breathing, the sniffing, the downturned mouth look of disgust whilst eating, the noises when eating, the ugly face when eating, mauling all the food, hair touching the plate, the plate turning when doing DUD, licking her fingers, the mutely laugh, the fake forgetting of words. I could go on and on. She’s vomit inducing. What man would want her near him. What an irritating t and big fat munter she is 🤢🤣