Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Her fingers make me feel sick.
Not a good look this angle isn’t for you hun.
She’s sick.. shock horror. She never gets sick.. so is she saying if she was not feeling unwell she would drink the poured Prosecco that was left there all night? Why not just pour it away and rinse the glass before bed. Lazy cow. I’m so embarrassed for her. She is one pathetic t. Oh please feel sorry for me. I’m too busy to be sick. Aimee do off. Harper is in school you can wrap her presents then since you just stay home when she’s in school bar going to m&s and home and bargains 25 times a week. Stop looking for attention. It’s sad. You’re too old for this carry on. Legs are sore, throat is sore, skin is sore.. you’re a Nobhead. Ailment Aimee. Get a fing grip you absolute fing cock womble. You’re a sad t

Attachments

• IMG_4538.png
    IMG_4538.png
    358.1 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_4537.png
    IMG_4537.png
    288.3 KB · Views: 26

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom
Bloodyhell! Quick! Someone get Dr.Shirl on the phone to diagnose her! 🚑🚑
Felt too ill to post - what a crock of se. We’ve all seen the thermometer hanging out the mouth tik tok when she was supposedly at deaths door and the hunched in the bath Tik tok and also the laying on the bed in the cabin while on a work trip! She always posts if she’s “unwell” 🙄
She doesn't need Dr Shirl. She's being diagnosed in the comments by lots of the huns. I'm sure they must be doctors too

Mar 8, 2024
Bloodyhell! Quick! Someone get Dr.Shirl on the phone to diagnose her! 🚑🚑
Felt too ill to post - what a crock of se. We’ve all seen the thermometer hanging out the mouth tik tok when she was supposedly at deaths door and the hunched in the bath Tik tok and also the laying on the bed in the cabin while on a work trip! She always posts if she’s “unwell” 🙄
The thermometer was hysterical. She’s done so many embarrassing things how is she still able to face coming on to make videos 😂😂😂 I’d have gone into hiding

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She’s ill ?! No you are so hungover you are blaming it on an illness to gain sympathy !! Pathetic
Because she won’t admit she’s a raging fully functioning alcoholic! And if her hangovers are getting worse then she’s clearly drinking more to get through the day. She’ll be ditching the Kylie and Malbec & swigging neat vodka the way she’s going off!

Any normal parent that feels a bit sty just gets up and gets on with it. I’ve woken feeling rundown & I know it’s all the stress I’ve had trying to force me to rest however, I’ve had to force myself out to get some stuff for my boy (even though I didn’t want to, I sucked it up and got through it without a panic attack this time) then I’ve blitzed my house & just about to finish off the rest of the jobs for the day so we can chill & watch all the football matches that’s on today!

I haven’t got time to wallow or complain (even if I kind of did there) and you certainly won’t find me broadcasting it on my social media for attention cos I’m not a t like skankymamma

Mar 7, 2024
She’s so predictable. Someones birthday and you can guarantee she will be ill for the attention as she can’t bear the attention to be on anyone else for the day. She will be the same at Xmas too.
Imagine when H gets older and she looks back on her childhood and she remembers every birthday, Christmas and special occasion her mum was poorly as she hates the attention being on someone else! Apart from the times when she's bringing the fella she's know for 5 minutes home so H can trip over his boots before opening her pressies 🙄
do off aimee, get a grip and put your child first for a change

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Her fingers make me feel sick.
Not a good look this angle isn’t for you hun.
She’s sick.. shock horror. She never gets sick.. so is she saying if she was not feeling unwell she would drink the poured Prosecco that was left there all night? Why not just pour it away and rinse the glass before bed. Lazy cow. I’m so embarrassed for her. She is one pathetic t. Oh please feel sorry for me. I’m too busy to be sick. Aimee do off. Harper is in school you can wrap her presents then since you just stay home when she’s in school bar going to m&s and home and bargains 25 times a week. Stop looking for attention. It’s sad. You’re too old for this carry on. Legs are sore, throat is sore, skin is sore.. you’re a Nobhead. Ailment Aimee. Get a fing grip you absolute fing cock womble. You’re a sad t
Is she sowing the seeds that she doesn't want to go to London because that fecking bike (meeee) and 5bellies 🤪 stole my thunder and revealed the show. Diddums hahahahaha. Dick.

Mar 8, 2024
Because she won’t admit she’s a raging fully functioning alcoholic! And if her hangovers are getting worse then she’s clearly drinking more to get through the day. She’ll be ditching the Kylie and Malbec & swigging neat vodka the way she’s going off!

Any normal parent that feels a bit sty just gets up and gets on with it. I’ve woken feeling rundown & I know it’s all the stress I’ve had trying to force me to rest however, I’ve had to force myself out to get some stuff for my boy (even though I didn’t want to, I sucked it up and got through it without a panic attack this time) then I’ve blitzed my house & just about to finish off the rest of the jobs for the day so we can chill & watch all the football matches that’s on today!

I haven’t got time to wallow or complain (even if I kind of did there) and you certainly won’t find me broadcasting it on my social media for attention cos I’m not a t like skankymamma
Her showing that glass of Prosecco is the equivalent of Becki jones showing more then once the left over take away she didn’t eat (but she really did) to prove she’s not greedy. She’s addicted to food she is fat foodaholic and ailment is an alcoholic she poured a glass left it but doesn’t mean she did not drink the rest of the bottle

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Her showing that glass of Prosecco is the equivalent of Becki jones showing more then once the left over take away she didn’t eat (but she really did) to prove she’s not greedy. She’s addicted to food she is fat foodaholic and ailment is an alcoholic she poured a glass left it but doesn’t mean she did not drink the rest of the bottle
Exactly! Becki probably left all that from her second or third plate, not her first. She left a glass of Prosecco but what about the bottle ey aimless? You wasted a glass, a bottle holds 3/4 glasses.. so what happened to the bottle?

Mar 8, 2024
Exactly! Becki probably left all that from her second or third plate, not her first. She left a glass of Prosecco but what about the bottle ey aimless? You wasted a glass, a bottle holds 3/4 glasses.. so what happened to the bottle?
Her saying such a waste is like sevda crying over her undercooked cwumpet. All these idiots are unhinged odd balls.
Becki definitely ate all that food.. and ailment deffo drank a bottle or two. She was too pissed to film anything I’d say. It’s obvious when she’s had a drink.

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Thank you. Weird thing is I feel fine,but I don’t really have any option but to have the treatment. I also have real anxiety around the dentist.at one point I hadn’t been for 13 years… a lot of time for my teeth to get in a bad way. I’m not as anxious as I was,but it’s still something I resist until I really have to go.
It’s a small consolation for you but I met a lady whose teeth were so beautiful I actually had to ask her if they were veneers. They were dentures! The most realistic and naturally beautiful teeth I have seen. Dentures have come a long way in even the last 10/15 years. I hope you get the same results that she got.
As for aimless, she hasn’t got a clue about anxiety or panic attacks. She is a fraud,a liar, she knows nothing about how anxiety can cripple you .she manages just fine. But she will come undone if she starts exaggerating it all again. She will trip herself up and we will all be sitting waiting on the karma train to steam right into her filtered face. 🫶🏻
I’m keeping my fingers crossed! My mum had dentures before she was 40 so they think it could be hereditary or the medication i’m on! 🫶🏻

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Her saying such a waste is like sevda crying over her undercooked cwumpet. All these idiots are unhinged odd balls.
Becki definitely ate all that food.. and ailment deffo drank a bottle or two. She was too pissed to film anything I’d say. It’s obvious when she’s had a drink.
Ailment 😂 that’s got to be her new nickname