Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 7, 2024
Ohhhh I bloody love a delve!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The best bit is she LOVED that yellow shimmery thing. I'm waiting for her to pop up on Strictly tonight and get thrown over Craig's shoulder 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe that's why her legs are sore, it's all the cha cha cha practice 💃
That daft bint thinks she's famous enough to be on national TV 🙄
The lazy lump gets out of breath just putting her socks on 🤣

Mar 7, 2024
The best bit is she LOVED that yellow shimmery thing. I'm waiting for her to pop up on Strictly tonight and get thrown over Craig's shoulder 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe that's why her legs are sore, it's all the cha cha cha practice 💃
That daft bint thinks she's famous enough to be on national TV 🙄
The lazy lump gets out of breath just putting her socks on 🤣

Mar 9, 2024
It’s bloody vile! Bet she never wore it ! Ooh is it strictly tonight ??? That’s when ya know we are in the BER months🤣🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
This bloke of mine is like a 10 year old! He is stomping n sulking cos I refuse point blank to let him start on the Halloween stuff! Apparently I don’t know how much work goes into getting it festive! We have fing building work going on and still haven’t found a compromise for a conversion we are doing but according to the overgrown toddler we may as well get the new electrics sorted for the Halloween and Xmas suff!!!! Am I bring an arse here or what! It’s hot enough here today to fing sun bathe n he’s talking bloody Dementors and pumpkins! Give me fing strength!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
This bloke of mine is like a 10 year old! He is stomping n sulking cos I refuse point blank to let him start on the Halloween stuff! Apparently I don’t know how much work goes into getting it festive! We have fing building work going on and still haven’t found a compromise for a conversion we are doing but according to the overgrown toddler we may as well get the new electrics sorted for the Halloween and Xmas suff!!!! Am I bring an arse here or what! It’s hot enough here today to fing sun bathe n he’s talking bloody Dementors and pumpkins! Give me fing strength!
Is your husband Aimee is disguise 😂😂😂